Page 118 of 393 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    I hope you both get your gems. I haven't any kind of goal like that show up in my goal book for ages. Just getting pop ups asking me to try the other games again.

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone tell me what the castle garden lvl8 in the market for 300 gems drops please

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Info in the Building Guide - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1030154

(I'm on a bumpy train and I can't hold my finger down on the same spot long enough to copy the drops line for you, so the link is all I can grab! Lol)

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you very much

Rhino Keeper
    Hi there. I'm upgrading the troll castle, and needing to make woven cloth. I just wanted to make sure I'm checking all potential wool sources. I have one sheep, two stables, and the spitting camel from the desert event a while back. Are there any other sources of wool I should look into? I'm trying to avoid buying a second sheep as I only have 42 gems, and I'd really like to start saving for an alicorn. Thanks in advance!

Please check out the inventory guide for all information about drops and their sources. Go to 'W' on page 3. Posting link as you may not have been there before. Good luck with your castle! The building guide has info on its drops too.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....nventory-Guide

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the link. One of the sources listed was Ivy's Petting Zoo. I tried to look that one up to see if it was a quest item, or a gem purchase, but it's not on the list...

Edited to add: I just googled the petting zoo and learned that it was from a timed event that was for iOs only. I'm not sure I was playing back then, but even if I had been, I am on an android, so there is no chance I could have gotten the petting zoo anyway.
    Last edited by Alohatami; 05-05-17 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Found the answer

Coping Mechanism
    I do not have Mythic Essence in my potion shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibggclmercy16 View Post
    Coping Mechanism
    I do not have Mythic Essence in my potion shop.
    The storylines around where you are a bit like spaghetti; you have to finish this/triggers this/then you can do that... This should help you though...

Coping Mechanism - complete goal So Far Fetched from Adamant Alchemy.

Ads in my game disappeared for several days. Reinstall the game I still can't see it. Anybody had the same problem?