Page 114 of 393 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    what does the cabbage hut do? and is it mandatory that I have one ?
    It drops a cabbage upon collection so you can accumulate them to get a prize from the Barons Tent. More info in the Hub.

ok thanks I couldn't even find a link for it .....

Rhino Keeper
    so im on blythewood fairies part 3 panic at plume hive and i sent out my adventure with the last of my supplies and then collected and the chapter did not complete. am i missing something? in the part 3 thread it just says to send and collect adventure, or is there a drop that needs to happen?

No, there is no drop. are you sure you went on the plume hive adventure? have you tried a force close? collecting from the adventure should complete the goal.

Rhino Keeper
    yea ive gone on the adventure twice now and collected and still stuck on the goal as well as forced closed and so im confused if i have a glitch? it takes a lot of resources for that adventure im trying again but i doubt it will work

I'm thinking glitch. Don't go again. I'll ask for a check of your game just writing a report for it now...

Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    yea ive gone on the adventure twice now and collected and still stuck on the goal as well as forced closed and so im confused if i have a glitch? it takes a lot of resources for that adventure im trying again but i doubt it will work
    Which adventure did you do? The adventure you need to do is 'Envoy to the Plume Hive'..
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    im thinking maybe i clicked envoy to fur borrow on accident seeing as its right below envoy to plume hive... not sure because my items were still used (allergy potion sandwiches etc) i had a traverse the desert sands adventure ready in my castle just now but before that im sure it was plume hive. i think ill try a third PLUME and report back
    thank you both for trying to help

Rhino Keeper
    Getting fed up with unrealistic goals..been stuck on 2..cause chickens havent dropped 1 golden nugget (i have 30 adult chickens ) the entire event and you need 15..very disappointed..even bought building it drops everything but nugget.

Farm Supplier
    I'm confused where I went wrong. I do not have Search and Rescue. I do not understand any of the game guides. Thank you.