Page 111 of 393 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wagygirl View Post
    On my Android tablet 6.0 the video option on CS completely disappeared.
    It us not on home screen or in cabbage throw anymore.
    My tablet has 2 GB RAM, so it isn't a memory problem.
    It only worked about 1 out of 7 tries...
    I'm wondering if those who updated to the latest version in CS are still affected by no videos. I read somewhere that when people upgraded the videos stopped. There was a thread but I can't find it now. If you are on latest CS version are you getting videos? Did videos stop for awhile and return? Or still no videos?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    I'm wondering if those who updated to the latest version in CS are still affected by no videos. I read somewhere that when people upgraded the videos stopped. There was a thread but I can't find it now. If you are on latest CS version are you getting videos? Did videos stop for awhile and return? Or still no videos?
    CS 1.8 on iOS: the video options seems to work again. They have introduced interactive videos now. Also I now get non-game ads.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Hi i am sruck at "Glimmerwood investigators Inc." can you send me the link for the thread or give any advice.

Thxs

Quote Originally Posted by vuvhappy View Post
    Hi i am sruck at "Glimmerwood investigators Inc." can you send me the link for the thread or give any advice.

Thxs
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Rescue-Part-1
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    This is why we need another monster hunt. The "coins" (tokens) requested in the Trade Wagon are dropped during monster hunts. Without a monster hunt, we can't get the tokens needed to buy the sapphires. I hear people talk about a Beastbane display that drops tokens even when there's no monster hunt event, but I don't see it available in my market (I might be looking in the wrong place). I believe the Beastbane display costs gems, if it is actually in the market somewhere.

I, too, am stuck on this quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    I'm also stuck on this, I can't craft Lorelei's Sapphires so I just look at it in my goal book and it annoys me. Hope there's a monster hunt planned in the near future.
    What is a Monster Hunt?

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    CS 1.8 on iOS: the video options seems to work again. They have introduced interactive videos now. Also I now get non-game ads.
    I use Android and there is no 1.8 update yet. Just 1.7.... The Valentines version. Nope, no videos.

Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    I upgraded to the Valentines version 1.7, because the Winter edition 1.6 stopped opening.
    I had the videos in the Winter version, but they rarely worked.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Videos come and go and are offered to players at different times. It is quite normal for it to disappear and then come back in a few weeks etc. Your game isn't broken
    I was forced to upgrade to CS Valentine version, because the Winter app would no longer open.
    The video option, was on the Winter story app. It us not on the Valentines app.
    Ipad/iphones got another updated version 1.8 with videos. On Android the latest is the Valentines app version 1.7.

Castle story

Trying to upgrade my rose maze where do I find glimmer flower trap

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rosebeach213 View Post
    Trying to upgrade my rose maze where do I find glimmer flower trap
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1360112
    To grow the dark plants you must first Create Dark Seeds and then Grow Dark Seeds (in the greenhouse).