Page 109 of 394 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

In other words, no, we don't really need a mystic kiln or 3rd magic forge.

I usually run all the ad videos -- even though the rewards are meager, I figure it supports S8. However, recently the videos have been failing to load about 75% of the time. It takes about 10 sec for the game to fail to load a video, so this has been enough of a waste of time that after the first failed load, I no longer try to run any videos for a day.

Storm8 team, you should fix this, as this translates into lost ad revenue for you.

(iPad Gen 3, iOS 9.3.5 -- Apple no longer supports this only 4 yr old, $800 device so can't upgrade to iOS10)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stygimoloch View Post
    I usually run all the ad videos -- even though the rewards are meager, I figure it supports S8. However, recently the videos have been failing to load about 75% of the time. It takes about 10 sec for the game to fail to load a video, so this has been enough of a waste of time that after the first failed load, I no longer try to run any videos for a day.

Storm8 team, you should fix this, as this translates into lost ad revenue for you.

(iPad Gen 3, iOS 9.3.5 -- Apple no longer supports this only 4 yr old, $800 device so can't upgrade to iOS10)
    I noticed this as well

Not sure this is the right place to post this - but totally agree. Lots of problems - sometimes the ad runs then crashes the game as it ends. It's failing to run at least 75 % of the time - maybe more

Executive Chef
    I no longer watch videos. Not worth the hassle.

Rhino Keeper
    Again it is 'help me' time.

Two questions.
    1. Can anyone point me to the quest containing Faerie Skunkhouse? My searcging s****s are legendarily useless.
    2. Can anyone remember if, when this originally arrived, did you have to pay 160 gems to but the skunkhouse?

I am now on a 5 day timed goal and forking out 160 is not an option due to being gem light.

EDIT.

I just found the link https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nkhouse/page29
    With this I found the info I needed along with the 160 gem cost.

Last question.
    Is it worth it?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Just to help you navigate a bit, what I do is start with the Story Outline Guide and see what it says (for any tips or notes) and then follow the link to the new goal guide. To gauge if it's worth it, check out the drops and see if that appeals to you or not. You can buy it in the market at a later stage if you want to.
    Building guide: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1373491

Goal guide: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364421

So, if you purchase it now, you save 20 gems...
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-27-17 at 03:51 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello,
    does anybody know if Ivy's bakery is a crafting building like a kitchen or does it just drop food items?
    Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kendysek View Post
    Hello,
    does anybody know if Ivy's bakery is a crafting building like a kitchen or does it just drop food items?
    Thanks.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1373492

It's a resource building. Drops 2 food items every 24 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you. I'm thinking about buying another source of food items / or another place to craft them, because I'm allways superlow on food.

Trying to build my Faerie Respite up to Lvl 5. Upgrade is requesting 30 Faeriebulb seeds via Harvest. What do I need to plant in order to harvest those?