Page 106 of 393 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I have a couple of goals that seem to require gem purchases:

Daddy Thurston requires 30 apples, I can't accomplish this without a gem apple tree
    I've then got 2 that require lemonade (something with Thomas and one of the jousting arena/monster fighting goals). Again, without a lemon tree these goals are virtually impossible. Not to mention the upgrade the jousting arena quests, I need 25 gold nuggets. I haven't found 25 the entire time I've played this.
    There are some adventures that have a chance for the fruit trees. Have you checked the Adventure Guide in The Hub?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    There are some adventures that have a chance for the fruit trees. Have you checked the Adventure Guide in The Hub?
    I've been doing an adventure every day, I have 4 available and rotate through those regularly (although the fishing one is less because of the wool needed and I only have one source, the stable).

I did get an orange tree from an adventure so it's possible. Patience is one thing but CS takes it to a whole new level. I'll keep plodding along

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I've been doing an adventure every day, I have 4 available and rotate through those regularly (although the fishing one is less because of the wool needed and I only have one source, the stable).

I did get an orange tree from an adventure so it's possible. Patience is one thing but CS takes it to a whole new level. I'll keep plodding along
    I'm not sure which other adventures you've unlocked so far....but the fishing one isn't worth it. If I recall correctly, it has no drop boxes and no gem or energy drops.
    I have received several lemon trees from the Desert Sands adventure (I wish I could gift you a couple!) I find it funny, and a bit odd, that my knights are digging up lemon trees in the desert. And I am not certain, but I believe Hunt Roaming Bandits has also dropped fruit trees. I'm sure that info is somewhere in the hub, I'll check when I have more time.
    Bonus: For wool, certain adventures also drop sheep!

My advice is to concentrate on the adventures that give the best energy returns and try to save up any gems from those adventures as well. The fruit tress occasionally go on sale and are a good gem investment. Once you are able to stock up on apple pies, orange cobblers and lemonade, those can be traded for gems in the exchange.

Fingers crossed for many drop boxes in your future!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Thanks Princess

Farm Supplier

Traverse the Desert Sands

Hi, i have the kingdom goal 'traverse the desert Sands' but in my Castle the goal is still locked.
    What do i do wrong? Or is there something else i have to do first?
    Thanks for your help

Farm Supplier

Gold piping

Hi, i want to upgrade my jousting arena.
    I need to craft gold piping.
    But i can't find the place where to do that.
    I'm on level 30
    Thanks

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi vlindertje58
    Traverse Desert Sands: you need to finish Strictly Ornamental first (in Sabina part 3 goals). This link to the Outline guide will help you know where you are or if you're close... https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1059764

Gold Piping: from Story Guide #56. The Jousting Arena Renovations (levels 4 & 5)
    Pre-req: must be Level 25 and have completed Champion Thurston which is the last goal of The Jousting Arena (no 16)
    1. Joust Intentions need a Level 5 Stable
    2. Needs More Sparkle - gold piping won't appear in your workshop until you get to this goal - you cannot prepare them in advance

Host(ess)
    Posted this in another (wrongly) thread, but I got me my 2nd rainbow Ali, but the game now says I can't get my 3rd. "40 silver runes needed" while I DO have 40 silver... what's up with that?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by raaver View Post
    Posted this in another (wrongly) thread, but I got me my 2nd rainbow Ali, but the game now says I can't get my 3rd. "40 silver runes needed" while I DO have 40 silver... what's up with that?
    Mine says it needs 60 bronze, 80 silver and 10 gold altogether. So do you only have 40 silver so you need to get another 40?

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Can you list the goals in your book? It could help to figure out where you are.
    Also, there's great help in The Hub. Check out the first post, New Main Story Goal Guide.
    I built the trader wagon and I need to build princess lorelei's fountain (I need 2 lorelei's Sapphire stones first) with gold coins from the traders.
    Acording to the goal. Nothing is happening right.
    Where do the gold coins to trade with come from?

I never get any gold coins anywhere. I put the trader wagon in storage because it didn't do anything. I waited weeks.
    Now what?