Page 105 of 394 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Here's a clip from the Royal Maze goal:

Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden - Goals
    Goal Pre-requisites & Notes::
    * To start these goals you must be Level 27+.
    * Must have completed Fashion Police from Glimmergate Part 3 and Potion Shop Gossip from Lady Greselda. Greselda will be walking around your kindgom.
    * Faeriebulbs are grown to give random crops.
    * Royal Maze Garden - starts out from the Market as a Royal Maze Garden then turns into to Greselda's Dark Garden.
    * To grow the dark plants you must first Create Dark Seeds and then Grow Dark Seeds. Dark Plants (will appear in your inventory but cannot be placed in the Kingdom).
    * Crafting 'Grow Dark Seeds' gives plants needed to upgrade maze and exchange in the Royal Exchange (NB: these plants can't be placed in your kingdom)

You've completed the 2 highlighted goals?

Stable Staples has to do with Sir Daisy.
    Thanks meme1098, yes I believe I've completed those highlighted goals as I have Greselda walking around my Queendom.
    I have 65 dark seeds in inventory but in my greenhouse create dark seeds and grow dark seeds are locked by goal.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

And you have Lady Greselda's Castle?

Are you able to plant Faerie Bulbs? Maybe that will trigger the Royal Maze goal.
    Last edited by meme1098; 03-05-17 at 01:10 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    And you have Lady Greselda's Castle?

Are you able to plant Faerie Bulbs? Maybe that will trigger the Royal Maze goal.
    Yes I have Greselda's Castle. I'm not able to plant Faerie Bulbs but that's because I haven't grown any in the greenhouse yet!! Didn't realize I hadn't done that yet so I think you may be right, planting these bulbs will probabaly trigger the Royal Maze goal for me. Thanks meme1098, I'll be planting them tomorrow so I'll see how it goes
    (Jean Cocteau)
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    (Mo Willems)

Help. I am stuck.
    Most of my basic goals need me to make things that require stuff from Trolls. The Troll castle is locked as a goal.
    What exactly do I need to complete to get the Troll tokens, castle & items?
    Right now I am making red flags, a golden omelet & supposed to catch a big fish.
    Some of the fishing gear needs things from trolls to build.
    Ugh. What do I do now?

Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Yes I have Greselda's Castle. I'm not able to plant Faerie Bulbs but that's because I haven't grown any in the greenhouse yet!! Didn't realize I hadn't done that yet so I think you may be right, planting these bulbs will probabaly trigger the Royal Maze goal for me. Thanks meme1098, I'll be planting them tomorrow so I'll see how it goes
    Oh, I do hope this works! Keeping my fingers crossed for you

Quote Originally Posted by wagygirl View Post
    Help. I am stuck.
    Most of my basic goals need me to make things that require stuff from Trolls. The Troll castle is locked as a goal.
    What exactly do I need to complete to get the Troll tokens, castle & items?
    Right now I am making red flags, a golden omelet & supposed to catch a big fish.
    Some of the fishing gear needs things from trolls to build.
    Ugh. What do I do now?
    Can you list the goals in your book? It could help to figure out where you are.
    Also, there's great help in The Hub. Check out the first post, New Main Story Goal Guide.

Executive Chef
    Oh, I do hope this works! Keeping my fingers crossed for you
    Alas, no change. Nothing triggered, growing the Faerie Bulds just gave me some random crops, carrots etc. I didn't get anything to plant. I've looked at The Hub and I can't figure out what I need to trigger this.... I'm stumped.
    (Jean Cocteau)
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    (Mo Willems)

Alas, no change. Nothing triggered, growing the Faerie Bulds just gave me some random crops, carrots etc. I didn't get anything to plant. I've looked at The Hub and I can't figure out what I need to trigger this.... I'm stumped.
    Me, too. Maybe just finish the boarina goal & see what happens. Hoping you get a few extra pies first.

Executive Chef
    Me, too. Maybe just finish the boarina goal & see what happens. Hoping you get a few extra pies first.
    I looked it over again at The Hub and tried to recall exactly what goals I've completed and I think I need to step back a bit more than just Greselda. I think I need to finish Glimmergate part 3 to catch up with Peony Predictions. I'm gonna take it from there and I'll see how it all goes. Thanks for your help meme, I'll post here again when something triggers for me

I figured it out! I didn't have the Sharing Is Caring Goal completed, so I just did that - upgraded the jewellers to level 5 and I'm now onto Forgive and Forget - craft the Baron's gift. So that is where the hold up was, once I catch up on this line of goal it'll bring me to Greselda's garden.
    Last edited by AuntyRose32; 03-06-17 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Figured out what goal was holding me up.
    (Jean Cocteau)
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    (Mo Willems)

I looked it over again at The Hub and tried to recall exactly what goals I've completed and I think I need to step back a bit more than just Greselda. I think I need to finish Glimmergate part 3 to catch up with Peony Predictions. I'm gonna take it from there and I'll see how it all goes. Thanks for your help meme, I'll post here again when something triggers for me

I figured it out! I didn't have the Sharing Is Caring Goal completed, so I just did that - upgraded the jewellers to level 5 and I'm now onto Forgive and Forget - craft the Baron's gift. So that is where the hold up was, once I catch up on this line of goal it'll bring me to Greselda's garden.
    Oh, this is great! Glad it's all worked out

Executive Chef
    I have a couple of goals that seem to require gem purchases:

Daddy Thurston requires 30 apples, I can't accomplish this without a gem apple tree
    I've then got 2 that require lemonade (something with Thomas and one of the jousting arena/monster fighting goals). Again, without a lemon tree these goals are virtually impossible. Not to mention the upgrade the jousting arena quests, I need 25 gold nuggets. I haven't found 25 the entire time I've played this.

Pretty soon I'm not going to have any attainable quests
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 03-08-17 at 12:12 PM.