Page 104 of 394 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

New Resident

Stuck on charm checklist

I have tried going on 2 quests so far for this goal and have not received the items needed from the quests... I am a level 43 and the only goal I have open is sister sister, is that why this is not working for me??? TY!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Extract of the goal you're on:
    1: Charm Checklist
    * Find an unrefined life crystal 0/1 GO | adventure to the Dark Caves
    * Find some white sand 0/1 GO | adventure to the Desert Sands
    * Find some Wild Vines 0/1 GO | adventure to the Feral Lands
    Rewards: 2950 coin, 9 xp
    Note: Once you find the above items you get the related craft.

You just have to keep persevering and go on the adventures till the item you needs drop.... Good luck!

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it or if it's just my game but the amount in the Rune Market is a bit towards the right. And I'm not sure if I'm putting it in the right form either. <3

Executive Chef
    Peony Predictions - follow Lady Greselda around her garden x 3.

So I just triggered this goal before the frog prince event started. I had taken a break from the game last year and I didn't get to make Lady Greselda's garden. I do have Lady Greselda. I see the garden is locked as a goal. Is the only way for me to get past this goal to skip for 30 gems x 3 as I don't have a garden to visit?
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post

So I just triggered this goal before the frog prince event started. I had taken a break from the game last year and I didn't get to make Lady Greselda's garden. I do have Lady Greselda. I see the garden is locked as a goal. Is the only way for me to get past this goal to skip for 30 gems x 3 as I don't have a garden to visit?
    You have to go around a finish her quest line. That's the elf questline you are currently following. No rush on elf I say. Lady Greselda's is with the grimmergate. After going down a list of quests the baron will give you a garden which you will transform into Lady Greselda's garden.
    (Note: I'm just a nobody)

Peony Predictions - this is a goal from the Elven Outpost. What other goal do you have about Greselda? No skipping required ok! don't worry, we will help you figure it out....

Rhino Keeper
    The runes market asked me for this blue-bat wings looking thing...

Erm can anyone tell me what is this item and where is it from?

I think they could be Naga fins (?). Can you turn on Nadina's feathers in settings and see where it says to collect from? Do you have any of the item they're asking for?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Peony Predictions - this is a goal from the Elven Outpost. What other goal do you have about Greselda? No skipping required ok! don't worry, we will help you figure it out....
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekohoshi View Post
    You have to go around a finish her quest line. That's the elf questline you are currently following. No rush on elf I say. Lady Greselda's is with the grimmergate. After going down a list of quests the baron will give you a garden which you will transform into Lady Greselda's garden.
    (Note: I'm just a nobody)
    Thanks for the response and help Nekohoshi and SW.

In my goal book I have the following: Hamme Fatale - craft Boarina, I'm currently collecting enough skunkupies to do this (I have the five that's needed but I'm trying to hold out to collect some more as Ivy's Hut only seems to drop them for me when I have some all ready collected), Princess Lorelei's Fountain - which I don't think I can do unless the hunts are brought back for the Trade Wagon? and Stable Staples - grooming mitts x 50. I also have a featured goal Working Wonders - to craft a worker boost.

Is there something I haven't triggered yet do you think? Or is Boarina part of Greselda's goal line and I must complete that to get to the garden?
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Thanks for the response and help Nekohoshi and SW.

In my goal book I have the following: Hamme Fatale - craft Boarina, I'm currently collecting enough skunkupies to do this (I have the five that's needed but I'm trying to hold out to collect some more as Ivy's Hut only seems to drop them for me when I have some all ready collected), Princess Lorelei's Fountain - which I don't think I can do unless the hunts are brought back for the Trade Wagon? and Stable Staples - grooming mitts x 50. I also have a featured goal Working Wonders - to craft a worker boost.

Is there something I haven't triggered yet do you think? Or is Boarina part of Greselda's goal line and I must complete that to get to the garden?
    Here's a clip from the Royal Maze goal:

Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden - Goals
    Goal Pre-requisites & Notes::
    * To start these goals you must be Level 27+.
    * Must have completed Fashion Police from Glimmergate Part 3 and Potion Shop Gossip from Lady Greselda. Greselda will be walking around your kindgom.
    * Faeriebulbs are grown to give random crops.
    * Royal Maze Garden - starts out from the Market as a Royal Maze Garden then turns into to Greselda's Dark Garden.
    * To grow the dark plants you must first Create Dark Seeds and then Grow Dark Seeds. Dark Plants (will appear in your inventory but cannot be placed in the Kingdom).
    * Crafting 'Grow Dark Seeds' gives plants needed to upgrade maze and exchange in the Royal Exchange (NB: these plants can't be placed in your kingdom)

You've completed the 2 highlighted goals?

Stable Staples has to do with Sir Daisy.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******