Page 102 of 393 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry if I did something wrong. :-( , I didn't know. :-/ .
    And Thanks for your answer. ;-)

Thanks! 😊👍🏻

I am stuck on the 2nd stage of Chase the frog as nowhere dropping gold ... How can I move on?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikkonen2002 View Post
    I am stuck on the 2nd stage of Chase the frog as nowhere dropping gold ... How can I move on?
    If you only have a few or no gold nuggets, you might want to consider only concentrating on the pond and leave the goals and side goals alone. Be mindful you also need mithril, another rarish item depending on your game level. There are a few sources for gold items and inventory guide has a list for you. Lots of rock chopping should get you a few gold nuggets. Keep chopping rocks, both outcroppings and iron rich and use the materials to craft longswords and blocks so that your materials aren't going to waste. Hope that helps a bit.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1;1399663[B
    BLYTHEWOOD SAPLING PART 3[/B]

IS THIS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN OR DO I NEED TO SUBMIT A FORM OR SOMETHING?

ADDED. I tried again whilst waiting but got a very small return.
    I had this check for you and it's not a bug (thankfully). The garnet trinket is really hard to craft and the faeries are actively working against you. So, yes it's supposed to happen. Just keep crafting till you get it. the discussion thread is an interesting read with lots of posts about the difficulty of completing this goal. the link will take to page 39 which has some of the same issues you're having and some player input which should help too.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks a lot SW ! My Magic Forge worked well during the night ;-) and the Faeries also maybe : when I woke up the craft of "Examine the Shimmering Strands" was done and I had the "Threatening Threads" ready in my Goals Book.
    So I can go further ;-).
    Thank you so much :-*

woohoo! on to the next challenge hey! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-25-17 at 01:56 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I'm stuck on "a job well done" I've collected all the ribbons, rose petals and wedding bells required and all but one lace. I got a dialogue that said I had collected all the items and could now build the wedding carriage. I have done the "bargain with other shoppers" about 4 times after the dialogue to try to get the lace but can't. (due to the several days it takes to collect the ferries murmur I'm tired of trying and not willing to spend 15 gems to get it) I suspect that when the game reloaded during the collection that I got the dialogue after, one lace didn't show up at the carriage. I'm very frustrated! Can you please check into this and resolve this glitch. Storm ID 69 Holly

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ChezSweet View Post
    I'm stuck on "a job well done" I've collected all the ribbons, rose petals and wedding bells required and all but one lace. I got a dialogue that said I had collected all the items and could now build the wedding carriage. I have done the "bargain with other shoppers" about 4 times after the dialogue to try to get the lace but can't. (due to the several days it takes to collect the ferries murmur I'm tired of trying and not willing to spend 15 gems to get it) I suspect that when the game reloaded during the collection that I got the dialogue after, one lace didn't show up at the carriage. I'm very frustrated! Can you please check into this and resolve this glitch. Storm ID 69 Holly
    the drop is random so you have to do more of the exchange to get the lace.
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Farm Supplier
    Collecting cattails is almost impossible Ivy's house doesn't drop every time how can we possibly get enough for the latest task?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by janleigh View Post
    Collecting cattails is almost impossible Ivy's house doesn't drop every time how can we possibly get enough for the latest task?
    I don't think you can without gems. I'm wanting to hear from people who got the frog and used no gems whatsoever. I used up 40 gems I had and I'm not going to get the frog.