Page 100 of 393 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0943.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	120.5 KB 
ID:	36007

Does anyone know what the crate icon beside the alicorn and dragon mean? I got really excited because I thought it meant I had them in my inventory, but I looked through all pages and couldn't find an alicorn. I do have a dragon egg in my inventory from the forbidden roost (I'm currently working on the goals to hatch it), however I also have a manticore, which I put into storage momentarily to see if a crate icon would appear, but nothing changed. So I'm just wondering what the crate icon means.

Sorry if this has already been discussed, I searched a little bit, but didn't see it mentioned anywhere... thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkstar226 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0943.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	120.5 KB 
ID:	36007

Does anyone know what the crate icon beside the alicorn and dragon mean? I got really excited because I thought it meant I had them in my inventory, but I looked through all pages and couldn't find an alicorn. I do have a dragon egg in my inventory from the forbidden roost (I'm currently working on the goals to hatch it), however I also have a manticore, which I put into storage momentarily to see if a crate icon would appear, but nothing changed. So I'm just wondering what the crate icon means.

Sorry if this has already been discussed, I searched a little bit, but didn't see it mentioned anywhere... thanks for the help
    The crate icon means it can be crafted. For the alicorn you need the Love Shack and the dragon is crafted in the Forge just like the manticore. You should have the manticore out so you can collect from it. Drops include manticore whiskers & fur.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tankerslacers View Post
    Can someone direct me with how to use the Trade Wagon? I've had it for quite some time, but do not know how to get/earn the coins necessary? I have a goal stating I need 2 Princess Lorelei's Sapphieres, which need to be crafted in the Trade Wagon, but I don't know how to get the coins?

Thank you.
    This is why we need another monster hunt. The "coins" (tokens) requested in the Trade Wagon are dropped during monster hunts. Without a monster hunt, we can't get the tokens needed to buy the sapphires. I hear people talk about a Beastbane display that drops tokens even when there's no monster hunt event, but I don't see it available in my market (I might be looking in the wrong place). I believe the Beastbane display costs gems, if it is actually in the market somewhere.

I, too, am stuck on this quest.

Oh okay.... unfortunately I don't have the love shack. Thanks for the info though!

Executive Chef
    I'm also stuck on this, I can't craft Lorelei's Sapphires so I just look at it in my goal book and it annoys me. Hope there's a monster hunt planned in the near future.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    This is why we need another monster hunt. The "coins" (tokens) requested in the Trade Wagon are dropped during monster hunts. Without a monster hunt, we can't get the tokens needed to buy the sapphires. I hear people talk about a Beastbane display that drops tokens even when there's no monster hunt event, but I don't see it available in my market (I might be looking in the wrong place). I believe the Beastbane display costs gems, if it is actually in the market somewhere.

I, too, am stuck on this quest.
    It should still be there. Under decorations if I remember correctly. It was around 400 gems, not sure. Got it a few months ago.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    It should still be there. Under decorations if I remember correctly. It was around 400 gems, not sure. Got it a few months ago.
    Ah, yes. There it is. I had been looking in the wrong place. And yes, it is still 400 gems. If I can ever manage to save up that many gems, I will probably buy it just to finish up the quest.

I reached level 26 and i got bear and i think that i got monters too but when i went to place it i click canceld and it disappeared and i dont know where it is i looked every where for it and i cant find it .can any one one please tell me were or what i have to do to get it back.

I'm looking for a list of Goals in the order you are supposed to do them. A list of the new goals. Can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by MissBeeCharmer View Post
    I'm looking for a list of Goals in the order you are supposed to do them. A list of the new goals. Can anyone help?
    In The Hub, New Main Story Goal Guide

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-Goal-Guide
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******