Page 242 of 393 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292342 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 3923

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    it is taking me forever!!!!! to get enough trade tickets for an expansion permit. i literally have 9 areas "pre-paid" in lanterns waiting on permits. in one day i get more trade tickets from the new garden and the occassional post office than i do from actual trades.
    in your opinion what are the easiest trades to accomplish (forget the timer on how long it takes for a trade). i have fruit trees so i am cooking as much pies and cobblers, but the wheat into flour ****s me. but basically that is the only trade i manage to do consistently
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    it is taking me forever!!!!! to get enough trade tickets for an expansion permit. i literally have 9 areas "pre-paid" in lanterns waiting on permits. in one day i get more trade tickets from the new garden and the occassional post office than i do from actual trades.
    in your opinion what are the easiest trades to accomplish (forget the timer on how long it takes for a trade). i have fruit trees so i am cooking as much pies and cobblers, but the wheat into flour ****s me. but basically that is the only trade i manage to do consistently
    I generally do the eggs and dairytrade as often as possible. I like it, because I don't have to craft anything for it and I don't really need the milk and eggs for anything else.

Rhino Keeper
    I also like the 3 hour trade for ores and minerals.

Trudyscandles

Nightclub Owner
    I tend to collect from the garden, dark unicorns and black bear. I also do the eggs and milk trade since I usually am maxed on those anyway. Expanding, unfortunately is a tedious process. I just keep making lanterns since I tend to be maxed on earth wisps and then just apply them to the various expansions and leave them there as I go through the trade ticket collection process.

Executive Chef
    Does the Beastbane Display ever go on sale?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Does the Beastbane Display ever go on sale?
    It does. I want to say it was on sale for Black Friday once or twice; and of course there's that goal that offers a gem rebate for players who purchase it during a hunt. Not exactly a sale but you do get some (I think maybe 75?) gems back...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Somewhere on the hub is a wealth of discussion on the trades, how they connect, and various other aspects.

I find raising fellows plants for coins also give dark seeds, which can be grown into plants for a trade every couple of weeks. It isn't much work. And yes, the trade post is a lesser provider of tickets now and more a producer of permits. This is more efficient.

I also have every lantern expansion paid up and am crafting enchanted lanterns as fast as I can... which isn't fast! : ) I have 'prepaid' on a few spots and with months of crafting only have 24 in stock. For expansions, there is another thread about saving up permits and other such supplies - if you have access to the plots when they have reduced requirements, you want to have it all to hand. I am not going to expand with my plain permits until I have 80 or so in stock... a long game, only have 26 at the moment. I missed out on a half price plot last time and I plan to use my resources more strategically. Hope this helps. : )
    Which building/trade uses dark seeds?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Hello, won a midnight mushroom from goal 111 and when I put it in my kingdom the game froze and it disapeared... help pleease!

Rhino Keeper
    Where can I find a Skunkupine ?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    Where can I find a Skunkupine ?
    Check out the Nugget on Beasts, it very helpfully lists all the places to find the permanent monsters: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ugget-5-Beasts