Page 370 of 393 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    Where can I find link/more info about barracks?
    You might try a first here: https://forums.storm8.com/search.php?searchid=16591474
    Barracks - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A Royal Building. Send your Knights on Adventures. Barracks Adventures take longer than Castle Adventures.
    Level: 15
    Type: Building
    Source: Purchase
    Class: Keep
    Size: 2x2
    Royal Points: 100
    Requirements: 360 Gems // 5 Longsword, 4 Royal Beam, 4 Royal Block, 3 Super Glue
    Sell: 4600 Coins
    Cap: 1
    Comments: The adventure time is approximatively doubled.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    You might try a first here: https://forums.storm8.com/search.php?searchid=16591474
    Barracks - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A Royal Building. Send your Knights on Adventures. Barracks Adventures take longer than Castle Adventures.
    Level: 15
    Type: Building
    Source: Purchase
    Class: Keep
    Size: 2x2
    Royal Points: 100
    Requirements: 360 Gems // 5 Longsword, 4 Royal Beam, 4 Royal Block, 3 Super Glue
    Sell: 4600 Coins
    Cap: 1
    Comments: The adventure time is approximatively doubled.
    I clicked the link it says no match.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB918B09-E732-4A30-B002-E24B269BD70E.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	166.5 KB 
ID:	69351

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The Castle Story Building Guide in the HUB has all crafting and drop information for all buildings. If the building has drops and comes from an event, I've prepared a summary of that in the Inventory Guide. All of the Guides (inventory, adventure and a ton more) are located in the HUB sub forum which you access at the top of the forum.

Is there something in particular you want to know about the Barracks?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The Castle Story Building Guide in the HUB has all crafting and drop information for all buildings. If the building has drops and comes from an event, I've prepared a summary of that in the Inventory Guide. All of the Guides (inventory, adventure and a ton more) are located in the HUB sub forum which you access at the top of the forum.

Is there something in particular you want to know about the Barracks?
    Thank you for the response SpiritWind! Normally i check all the posts before i ask questions but in this case, I can?t seem to find the answer i am looking for. I have a few gems to spare and i am thinking of purchasing the Barracks but i want to know if it is worth it. I would like to research before i buy items that costs gems

My questions would be..
    1. will it be conflict to my queen?s court since they are both adventure building?
    2. What adventures are there?
    3. What do they drop?
    4. Does it do same adventures as queens court during events?

I was hoping to see a conversation thread about Barracks if possible. Thank you again

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thank you for the response SpiritWind! Normally i check all the posts before i ask questions but in this case, I can?t seem to find the answer i am looking for. I have a few gems to spare and i am thinking of purchasing the Barracks but i want to know if it is worth it. I would like to research before i buy items that costs gems

My questions would be..
    1. will it be conflict to my queen?s court since they are both adventure building?
    2. What adventures are there?
    3. What do they drop?
    4. Does it do same adventures as queens court during events?

I was hoping to see a conversation thread about Barracks if possible. Thank you again
    1. No conflicts. They are separate building, and have the same adventures as the Castle - they just take double the time
    2. I'll write a summary below for you. The Adventure Guide has the split about what's available in the 3 castles (Adventure Time: Castle/Keep - 1 day | Barracks - 2 days | Haunted Keep - 2 days), but I might add it elsewhere too
    3. Exactly the same as the Castle adventures
    4. No, the barracks and the haunted keep never have event adventures; it's a level playing field in the castle only. Same for additional adventures for main story goals. They are not available in the Barracks.
    The only exception I know of that (I can only recall this for a couple goals) is that when you have to adventure say 10 times to clear a goal, collecting from the barracks adventure will count. I've always made a special note when it does count towards one of those types of goals. Eg is the Dragon Trainer goal I'm working on now.

Search the Ancient Vaults - Adventure Time: Castle/Keep - 1 day | Barracks - 2 days | Haunted Keep - 2 days

Hunt Roaming Bandits - Adventure Time: Castle/Keep - 1 day | Barracks - 2 days | Haunted Keep - 2 days

Explore Dark Caves - Adventure Time: Castle/Keep - 1 day | Barracks - 2 days | Haunted Keep - 2 days

Feral Lands Adventure - Adventure Time: Castle/Keep - 1 day | Barracks - 2 days | Haunted Keep - 2 days

Traverse the Desert Sands - Adventure Time: Castle/Keep - 1 day | Barracks - 2 days | Haunted Keep - 2 days

Envoy to the Plume Hive - Adventure Time: Castle/Keep - 1 day | Barracks - 2 days | Haunted Keep - 2 days

Envoy to the Fur Burrow - Adventure Time: Castle/Keep - 1 day | Barracks - 1 day | Haunted Keep - 1 day

Dispel the Love Magic - Adventure Time: Castle/Keep - 1 day

Go Fishin' - Adventure Time: Castle/Keep - 4 hours | Barracks - 8 hours | Haunted Keep - 8 hours

Dive into the Abyss - Adventure Time: Castle/Keep - 1 day | Barracks - 1 day | Haunted Keep - not available

Toadstool Forest - Adventure Time: Castle/Keep - 2 hours | Barracks - 4 hours | Haunted Keep - not available

My opinion of whether "Is it worth it?" is yes. I am continuously adventuring. The drops and the gems and the additional energy it provides, especially box drops like fruit trees and sheep and cows and glimmertroves (which only can be purchased otherwise with gems) is so helpful, even for well-established kingdoms. If you have a few feast droppers (and there are quite a few now) then it's much easier to keep an adventure going in both or all 3 buildings. Initially it seems like a big spend (which it is!), but I am glad I did. Pretty sure this was the first things I ever bought with gems going way waaay back!

Other players have never bought it and don't feel like they're missing out. I guess with all items you can purchase for gems, you have to decide if it's going to enhance your game play for the way you play to make your decision. Would love to hear what you decide and other players will post their thoughts too. I'm sure there is a dedicated thread buried somewhere, but it's ok to discuss that here too.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    1. No conflicts. They are separate building, and have the same adventures as the Castle - they just take double the time
    2. I'll write a summary below for you. The Adventure Guide has the split about what's available in the 3 castles (Adventure Time: Castle/Keep - 1 day | Barracks - 2 days | Haunted Keep - 2 days), but I might add it elsewhere too
    3. Exactly the same as the Castle adventures
    4. No, the barracks and the haunted keep never have event adventures; it's a level playing field in the castle only. Same for additional adventures for main story goals. They are not available in the Barracks.
    The only exception I know of that (I can only recall this for a couple goals) is that when you have to adventure say 10 times to clear a goal, collecting from the barracks adventure will count. I've always made a special note when it does count towards one of those types of goals. Eg is the Dragon Trainer goal I'm working on now.

Search the Ancient Vaults - Adventure Time: Castle/Keep - 1 day | Barracks - 2 days | Haunted Keep - 2 days

Hunt Roaming Bandits - Adventure Time: Castle/Keep - 1 day | Barracks - 2 days | Haunted Keep - 2 days

Explore Dark Caves - Adventure Time: Castle/Keep - 1 day | Barracks - 2 days | Haunted Keep - 2 days

Feral Lands Adventure - Adventure Time: Castle/Keep - 1 day | Barracks - 2 days | Haunted Keep - 2 days

Traverse the Desert Sands - Adventure Time: Castle/Keep - 1 day | Barracks - 2 days | Haunted Keep - 2 days

Envoy to the Plume Hive - Adventure Time: Castle/Keep - 1 day | Barracks - 2 days | Haunted Keep - 2 days

Envoy to the Fur Burrow - Adventure Time: Castle/Keep - 1 day | Barracks - 1 day | Haunted Keep - 1 day

Dispel the Love Magic - Adventure Time: Castle/Keep - 1 day

Go Fishin' - Adventure Time: Castle/Keep - 4 hours | Barracks - 8 hours | Haunted Keep - 8 hours

Dive into the Abyss - Adventure Time: Castle/Keep - 1 day | Barracks - 1 day | Haunted Keep - not available

Toadstool Forest - Adventure Time: Castle/Keep - 2 hours | Barracks - 4 hours | Haunted Keep - not available

My opinion of whether "Is it worth it?" is yes. I am continuously adventuring. The drops and the gems and the additional energy it provides, especially box drops like fruit trees and sheep and cows and glimmertroves (which only can be purchased otherwise with gems) is so helpful, even for well-established kingdoms. If you have a few feast droppers (and there are quite a few now) then it's much easier to keep an adventure going in both or all 3 buildings. Initially it seems like a big spend (which it is!), but I am glad I did. Pretty sure this was the first things I ever bought with gems going way waaay back!

Other players have never bought it and don't feel like they're missing out. I guess with all items you can purchase for gems, you have to decide if it's going to enhance your game play for the way you play to make your decision. Would love to hear what you decide and other players will post their thoughts too. I'm sure there is a dedicated thread buried somewhere, but it's ok to discuss that here too.

Dear Spiritwind,
    I appreciate your effort so much for putting all these helpful information together! A big thank you and yes! I would definitely get the Barracks!! i have a few feast droppers and will put my feasts to good use! i totally agree with you that the gem items and energy we could get from adventure is so worth it and i don't mind waiting 2days to finish an adventure.
    I have been thinking of purchasing the Barracks for some years now but it was not in my priority list and now the time has come
    I guess that's it no more follow up questions from me, you answered all my questions and thank you for always going above and beyond! I love this forum and i love castle story! Many more years for us!! Cheers!

I?m currently on the goals related to Sir Daisy. Unfortunately it popped open for me during the last event, and I had already sent out requests, so the timed opportunity to hurdle the detangler was not an option.

Reading the requirements for that goal, I don?t know that I?m interested?I?ve got horses?..question: Is Sir Daisy needed for anything down the road? To complete another set of goals? I can?t see that he is, but ,Abe I?m missing it somewhere. Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CabreraChalet View Post
    I?m currently on the goals related to Sir Daisy. Unfortunately it popped open for me during the last event, and I had already sent out requests, so the timed opportunity to hurdle the detangler was not an option.

Reading the requirements for that goal, I don?t know that I?m interested?I?ve got horses?..question: Is Sir Daisy needed for anything down the road? To complete another set of goals? I can?t see that he is, but ,Abe I?m missing it somewhere. Thanks.
    All timed gifts from storyline goals are only needed for fame and enhancing your realm layout.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    All the info SW provided is great. I bought the barracks in another sale yrs ago and don?t regret it. I also have a Haunted Keep and have both going in a staggered way which means I normally have 2 adventures per day with all the associated drops. Then when my Queens Keep for event I still have 1 adventure every day. There are so many goodies I?ve received over the yrs that make glass I spent the gems, however how you spend yours is up to you. Checking info before purchase is a great strategy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CabreraChalet View Post

I haven't seen that Sir Daisy is needed for anything. It takes a long time and a lot of resources to get him. After you get the 50 detangler or however many it is, you need to craft 50 grooming mitts (I think this one also has an option to request from friends to get the first 20 or 25). Each grooming mitt takes 10 coal, 20 water, and 25 fertilizer if I remember correctly. It took me months to complete, and I didn't feel like it was really worth it.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.