Page 322 of 393 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322323324325326332372 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh my goodness, thank you so much for your extremely quick response and doing all of his research!! 😊 I owe you a virtual coffee!! It?s the Mysterious venoms they will be hardest for me to get. And 50 Faerie Jars. Yikes! I really appreciate your help!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Oh my goodness, thank you so much for your extremely quick response and doing all of his research!! �� I owe you a virtual coffee!! It?s the Mysterious venoms they will be hardest for me to get. And 50 Faerie Jars. Yikes! I really appreciate your help!!
    You're most welcome! Digging up info is one of the things I love doing. At least now there are quite a few sources for mysterious venom and faerie jars. When this goal came out we probably only had 1 or 2 items and it was slightly manic! Caravans are the hardest but after the ones at the beginning of the game, there aren't anymore goals like this.

And I am quite partial to a vanilla latte, no sugar (just for future reference) lol

Fashion Designer
    Any guesses as to when there will be some "1/2 price" plots with the Royal exchange being 1/2 time and double reward trade tickets? It seems like it should be soon?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Any guesses as to when there will be some "1/2 price" plots with the Royal exchange being 1/2 time and double reward trade tickets? It seems like it should be soon?
    Maybe a "Labor Day Sale" the first weekend in September?

Rhino Keeper
    I have started a new game and am pursuing the ivy story line (level 10 now). I checked in the hub it says after placing banner next step should be to get exotic seeds, but I didn’t get any prompts or start to this step. I have forced closed and restarted many times.

Should I wait or do something else?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    I have started a new game and am pursuing the ivy story line (level 10 now). I checked in the hub it says after placing banner next step should be to get exotic seeds, but I didn’t get any prompts or start to this step. I have forced closed and restarted many times.

Should I wait or do something else?
    check your goal book.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    check your goal book.
    Did. Many times. Does it require some other goals to complete first except for placing banner?

Edit: also the goal for placing banner has disappeared!!
    Last edited by fari85; 08-20-21 at 11:28 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1346641

Looks like the banner was a crafting only goal not placing. The exotic seeds are a neighbour request goal. I've included the link to the main goal guide and specifically to the goals you're in now with Ivy. Have a read through those and if there are any notes you think would be helpful please let me know.

Maybe craft it again? Not sure why it wouldn't complete. Did you use gems at all? I don't think there are any triggers this early in the game but you can try doing something else in your book and see if that helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1346641

Looks like the banner was a crafting only goal not placing. The exotic seeds are a neighbour request goal. I've included the link to the main goal guide and specifically to the goals you're in now with Ivy. Have a read through those and if there are any notes you think would be helpful please let me know.

Maybe craft it again? Not sure why it wouldn't complete. Did you use gems at all? I don't think there are any triggers this early in the game but you can try doing something else in your book and see if that helps.
    his is the post link I was following to unlock ivys hut. I had the goal to craft the banner and I did so, after it disappeared without any new goals.
    I might contact support in a few days if it doesn’t follow through I guess. I don’t know what else to do.

New Resident
    I am stuck on The Academy, I think it's part 3. I'm on the Destroy Duke's Spellbook goal, but I don't have a cracked book?? I've already defeated the monster that was supposed to drop it.