Page 276 of 392 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286326376 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Fashion Designer
    I have been tapping Greta pretty regularly and I have 9-10 each of the blocks / beams and 18 potions
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Rhino Keeper
    I know some people save up a lot of energy, but if you have a lot, do you still get 1 energy every 3 minutes?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    I know some people save up a lot of energy, but if you have a lot, do you still get 1 energy every 3 minutes?
    No, as soon as your energy goes over the 40 limit you stop accumulating. The only energy added after that is what you collect from your energy droppers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    No, as soon as your energy goes over the 40 limit you stop accumulating. The only energy added after that is what you collect from your energy droppers.
    Thanks soooo much. For fast reply also.

Hi guys, I?m struggling to understand how monster hunts work. How do I start a monster hunt? I need troll tokens for the fountain but I?ve read the only way to get them is through monster hunts..?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkermoose031 View Post
    Hi guys, I?m struggling to understand how monster hunts work. How do I start a monster hunt? I need troll tokens for the fountain but I?ve read the only way to get them is through monster hunts..?
    Just wait until the next starts. Then you get more tokens. As how it works, just visit this board to get information on the hunt as it is unfolding. There are other means to get tokens, but it looks like you are not advanced enough in the game, i.e.have finished the troll arc.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Hi everyone. I'm having no drops at all of wisp essence from my wisp or fire fly or grand firefly, or firefly cove.
    My stock of wisp lanterns has gone from 69 to 99, but I can't use them to make enchanted lanterns without wisp essence.

Is it just me?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    I have been tapping Greta pretty regularly and I have 9-10 each of the blocks / beams and 18 potions
    I Tap on her regularly too, about 5 times a day.
    I stopped counting the potions, but have recorded the beams and blocks. I have seven of each.

Fashion Designer
    Hi, can someone please tell me the point of Cooking with glimmermouth in the kitchen? It says something about a variety of fish products, but I have only received the soup/stew crafted. Do we need to feed that to someone or something lol. Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Hi, can someone please tell me the point of Cooking with glimmermouth in the kitchen? It says something about a variety of fish products, but I have only received the soup/stew crafted. Do we need to feed that to someone or something lol. Thanks
    Another player reported this not long ago but not many others were reporting which (to my understanding) made it unclear if this was a bug or if the other items are really random. Here's a link to the thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...outh-no-prizes