Page 307 of 392 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3915

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    thanks for the responce and that link so helpful

Host(ess)
    I have a problem with the Barons invitation to install Bingo Tycoon. I installed it, played it, leveled up but didn't get the 14 Gems. Uninstalled, restarted the tablet got the invitation again, installed it.... repeat. In my old kingdom it worked as expected, I did this many times.
    What am I doing wrong? Has anybody a tip for me? It's annoying because I get this screen over and over again when I start the game, even when it is installed.
    Thank you

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Don't reinstall. That only ever fixes graphics issues. I found it just needed time to sync together. Maybe just leave BT in the background, open CS and just go about your game. You can force a sync by getting the community or neighbour screen to load. It's just a timing thing and once castle recognises you've levelled up in Bingo it will give you the rewards.

It might be bc you're running multi games on the same device. Maybe someone else can post their observations on this as I haven't opened my other accounts in months.

Stuck on leveling up Jousting Arena. I need to craft 2 horse statues, but there is no option for horse statue in my workshop, only unicorn statues. How do I unlock the horse statue crafting option?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristafairy View Post
    Stuck on leveling up Jousting Arena. I need to craft 2 horse statues, but there is no option for horse statue in my workshop, only unicorn statues. How do I unlock the horse statue crafting option?
    Have you completed the required visits to the market and your neighbors? Spiritwind has a note that the craft will not show up in your workshop until those visits are complete.

Fashion Designer
    I have a task called "Beat up ... the Lovecupine?" It wants me to **** 5 pink-colored skunkupines. I thought this was a leftover from an event last 1-2 years. (No, not Love Shack! lol, I started playing *years* after that.)
    Anyways, is this a legit quest task? (I haven't seen one since whenever) or should I contact Storm8 to get it removed?
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I have a task called "Beat up ... the Lovecupine?" It wants me to **** 5 pink-colored skunkupines. I thought this was a leftover from an event last 1-2 years. (No, not Love Shack! lol, I started playing *years* after that.)
    Anyways, is this a legit quest task? (I haven't seen one since whenever) or should I contact Storm8 to get it removed?
    If I'm remembering correctly, it should be a legit goal that's untimed - pretty sure it's to get a Wedding Alicorn.

EDIT: Checked through the HUB Story Outline Guide and found the goal line is called The Big News (listed as goal 51 in post #13). There's a Goal Guide link here and a link to the discussion thread here - they should have the full details.

Fashion Designer
    Wow, you rock! I finished the Wedding Alicorn long ago, but yeah it says the lovecupine goal will be here a long time. I have been away from the game for 1+ years. I'll keep collecting from the Wedding Alicorn ... I wonder what other "pink" animals I have? I only started the game in 2018 so I don't have old stuff. THANK YOU for clearing this up!

(EDIT: I finished the wedding cake and (edit3) found the Wedding Carriage. I totally remember a shopping marathon though.(EDIT 2: no wait, that was the Sir Daisy shopping marathon.)
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 03-07-21 at 10:46 AM.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Executive Chef
    you can finish them all an still have the beat up the lovcupine pop up. i've had it in my book for about a year now. little progress
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    questions:
    1. I’ve been running into mentions of the Maybee Faerie in the forums. Anyone have a picture? And can anyone tell me where this faerie came from/how to get?
    2. Loaded question: Mythic Research Center. Top 5 favorites to spend your gold coin on & why - what items or resource do you get from your favs
    3. Trade wagon. Save for which 1st, cabbage hut or wizards portal
    4. Gem purchase: cabbage hut OR wizard school

GO
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery