Page 311 of 392 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3915

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ren333277277 View Post
    Thank you so much ��
    I just answered in the other thread. it's 46

New Resident

Neighbours

Hope this post is in the right section, is there anyway that you can tell if any of your neighbours are no longer active?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulhound View Post
    Hope this post is in the right section, is there anyway that you can tell if any of your neighbours are no longer active?
    For a starter: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...et-3-Neighbors
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Thank you

I haven't received daily bonus in three days, was wondering why?

Rhino Keeper
    Currently have many expansion storylines started but only have resources to concentrate on one at a time. Which of the following would you recommend I focus on and in what order, regarding relative value of rewards for game advancement (energy and expansion permit droppers): Hidden Forest, Academy, Elemental Discovery, Elven Outpost/Mermaids, Search for Sabina, Misty Marshland or the Island of Audra?

EDIT: should have started with a greeting to fellow forum members, after all, this is my first post here. I know this is a tall order and heavily relies on the generosity of more advanced players who?ve played these competing storylines before. Might I add a heartfelt thanks for the guidance you give us lowly subjects ❣️
    Last edited by kat_the_first; 05-14-21 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Additional information

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AutummBloom67 View Post
    I haven't received daily bonus in three days, was wondering why?
    I think you need to force close the game and start up again every 24 hours to reset gifting and daily bonus. The reset for me is around 8 a.m. GMT so probably at 00:00 PST. Until I do this I can?t regift and the daily bonus screen won?t always open, haven?t noticed if my $ balance gets credited anyway.

Farm Supplier
    Hi, I'm trying to figure out what set of goals to work on to get Epelus to my kingdom from the Town Square. I read the town Square section under main story line in the hub but couldn't find anything on Epelus. He was popping up to converse with Sabina while I was working on the search for Sabina storyline but haven't seen him lately.

Farm Supplier
    Also in regards to the town Square section I purchased the guardsmen with crowns but do not see any special extras that it says come with him.

New Resident
    Hi, I know I saw this answered somewhere before, but can’t seem to find it now.

I’m currently on level 45 and will most certainly level up to 46 at some point during the next event. If I am at 45 when I start the event, will I keep the lower level requirements for the whole event, or will it switch to the higher level part way through?

Just trying to decide if I should try to do the minimum to stay at 45 for the next week and a half to get one more LL event in. (I’m not doing the storybook event as of now.)