Page 285 of 392 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289295335385 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    On the weekends right now it is rosey cabbages which are different than the rotten cabbages. The rosey cabbages, we only get six a day, are there Friday through Sunday. The rotten cabbages are there Monday through Thursday. You still accumulate rotten cabbages even on the weekend, but you can't see your total until they come back into the tent on Monday. So yes the only way to win a weekend prize , unless you are really lucky, is to buy more rosey cabbages. I hope that makes sense. You can find more information in the dedicated Baron's tent thread.
    I believe that I finally understand. My tent is useless to me on the weekends unless I wish to buy myself something. The gems I spend buying cabbages I should keep until there is a sale of something that gives me energy in the market. I really do not care about playing the tent game until I get tons of proper cabbages anyway. If I try for a prize then I do want to buy it, not leave empty handed.

Executive Chef
    I'll throw my 6 rose cabbages with low expectations of getting anything. Sometimes I'll get a stone block or a piece of wheat or something.
    Also on Mondays when it switches back to rotten cabbages there might be something i want, but usually not.

Rhino Keeper
    I need wisp essences. I have made all the wisp lanterns for every expansion plot. To make the yellow lanterns, I need the little yellow bottles I believe are called wisp essence. How do I get them?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    I need wisp essences. I have made all the wisp lanterns for every expansion plot. To make the yellow lanterns, I need the little yellow bottles I believe are called wisp essence. How do I get them?
    There is a super helpful inventory guide at

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide

Here is info on how to get wisp essence:
    Wisp essence (0/99)
    Info: Used to create Enchanted Lanterns for exploration and is earned from defeating wisps.
    Found: defeating wisps (which spawn from Grand rooted lilium, Cloudberry bushes), wisp (pet), Firefly, Grand Firefly, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Fawnicorn, Wisp, Red Nose Fawnicorn, Katz Brother, Katz Sister
    Uses: item in Enchanted Lantern craft released during Search for Sabina

The aquatic wyvern is currently on sale from 250 down to 125 gems. Is it worth buying? Thank you

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    The aquatic wyvern is currently on sale from 250 down to 125 gems. Is it worth buying? Thank you
    It depends on where you're at in your playing and whether or not you need the items it drops. If you check the Sales thread, you'll find the info on any current sale items: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rmation/page45

Fashion Designer
    In Ivy's nursery, my level 29 shows the dire piglet as locked by goal. I looked in the thread and it refers to being available after MH season 11 but there are no prerequisites listed ...any information is much appreciated, thanks 🌈

I have the skunkupea, fangbeast baby, and spring skunkupea. I haven't built the swampy pond yet

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    In Ivy's nursery, my level 29 shows the dire piglet as locked by goal. I looked in the thread and it refers to being available after MH season 11 but there are no prerequisites listed ...any information is much appreciated, thanks ��

I have the skunkupea, fangbeast baby, and spring skunkupea. I haven't built the swampy pond yet
    Sorry, I did see your question the other day but didn't get back to answering you.... I wonder if you had to have had the original goals to get the dire boar. Given no one else posted, it's likely that's the answer. If you didn't participate in Monster Hunt season 11 then that would explain why it's locked. Do you have any of the other beasts released during MH11??

Goal question for ?Under the Sea I?
    I got Gerard but not the mermaid yet. How many pearl clusters do I need to collect before I can get the green button to get her?
    IMG_0501.jpg
    Tried sending a snapshot of the part that shows the mermaid and to collect enough pearl clusters. My game was updated on May 26th that?s what it shows in the App Store.
    Thanks advance for ur help
    Last edited by Spar2kles; 05-30-20 at 03:17 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Spar2kles View Post
    Goal question for ?Under the Sea I?
    I got Gerard but not the mermaid yet. How many pearl clusters do I need to collect before I can get the green button to get her?
    IMG_0501.jpg
    Tried sending a snapshot of the part that shows the mermaid and to collect enough pearl clusters. My game was updated on May 26th that?s what it shows in the App Store.
    Thanks advance for ur help
    You need 1,000 Pearl Clusters to win the Octomaid, all info/details on Page 1 of the event thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110884