Page 258 of 392 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268308358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

How can I get the fairy s e n d a i i and the journey before it ends tomorrow

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerlees View Post
    How can I get the fairy s e n d a i i and the journey before it ends tomorrow
    Hi, unfortunately it's a random drop so it's only luck if you get this Faerie. If you have the resources to adventure then do but if not then you won't be able to get her. She may be offered in the future in doorbuster or yearly sales.

Fashion Designer
    Random question: tons of my neighbors have giant animals in their queendoms; like huge shadow wolves and dark wolves. Please tell me this is a goal and not an event I missed!? I want them! 😍

edit add: also, how do I get emojis to show up instead of weird question mark thingies?
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

The wolves were event prizes. The dark wolf was a goal prize in the leaderboard and the shadow wolf was the first and second prize in the LB.

To get rid of apostrophes go into your phone settings and turn off smart punctuation. (Sorry misread but will help others!)

Emojis aren't supported by the majority of devices but I have seen some players who can so you'll need to see what they do. Default face ones are available though.

It is possible that they might be re-released in future sales or monster hunts but likely be gem purchases.

Hmmm bad news all round with the post! Sorry it's not better news...

Fashion Designer
    Darn! But thank you for replying!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    *snip*

edit add: also, how do I get emojis to show up instead of weird question mark thingies?
    Use the "Go Advanced" link to type up your message, then use the emoji of your choice then post reply. Some will get modified, some won't show up and some will. 🤪🤓

My elven Outpost trade wants two more shrooms caps then I have, and then I'll be out.

Part one of my question: I see I get them from the road adventure and that spawns a beast. Does the beast drop anything? I can't find that in the information nugget but am likely just missing it.

Part two of the question: Is there any reason (since I'm done with the storyline I believe) to continue the adventure and collect more shrooms caps besides Outpost trades?

Thanks!

Hey - what goal triggers the 'earthen construction' goals? I can't find any information on this forum. Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by rosannadanna View Post
    Hey - what goal triggers the 'earthen construction' goals? I can't find any information on this forum. Please help!
    Hi, welcome to the forum!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1467395
    This link takes you to the building upgrade info. I don't have any info on what triggers this goal as it just appeared one day for us, but I'm wondering if maybe having a Level 7 building might be the trigger? or a L7 of either the Jeweler, Cathedral or Observatory as they are in the goal to upgrade to L8.

If it is one or a combination of these buildings, can you please post here so I can update the Goal Guide (or anyone else who might know please post!) thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi, welcome to the forum!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1467395
    This link takes you to the building upgrade info. I don't have any info on what triggers this goal as it just appeared one day for us, but I'm wondering if maybe having a Level 7 building might be the trigger? or a L7 of either the Jeweler, Cathedral or Observatory as they are in the goal to upgrade to L8.

If it is one or a combination of these buildings, can you please post here so I can update the Goal Guide (or anyone else who might know please post!) thanks
    Will do! I'm still working on Spellbound construction. Part of me wants to try to upgrade all my resource buildings before I move forward, but yeah.