Page 262 of 264 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264 LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 2638

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

  1. #2611
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    158
    Thanks I have just 2 swans & I did get one from a mink but must be a very rare drop. Will keep trying.

  2. #2612
    Magic nursery the glimmer baby

    Summon a baby glimmer golem.

    I need golem milk to complete the goal. Where do I get golem milk from? Thanks!

  3. #2613
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Glimmer Forest
    Posts
    3,816
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    Magic nursery the glimmer baby

    Summon a baby glimmer golem.

    I need golem milk to complete the goal. Where do I get golem milk from? Thanks!
    From Golems! If you are in the gate arc you might be lucky, otherwise wait for a Monster Hunter / Beast Master event.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

  4. #2614
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    From Golems! If you are in the gate arc you might be lucky, otherwise wait for a Monster Hunter / Beast Master event.
    Thank you. What items do golems spawn from?

  5. #2615
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rocky Mountains USA
    Posts
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    Thank you. What items do golems spawn from?
    Glimmer Golems spawn from chopping rock outcroppings (the big ones that take 20 chops). Make sure there isn't a monster already on your board!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).
    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

  6. #2616
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Glimmer Golems spawn from chopping rock outcroppings (the big ones that take 20 chops). Make sure there isn't a monster already on your board!
    Thank you

  7. #2617
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    39

    Widow Queen

    Hi sorry to post here but I can?t find the event thread. I?ve been collecting from my three Widow Queen?s since the event but haven?t collected anything other than wisp lanterns & coins, has anyone had collected any of the advertised drops? I expended a lot of energy to get enough tokens for 3 Queens because of the advertised drops if I?d known they were just going to drop wisp lanterns I?d have concentrated on gold troll coins instead.

  8. #2618
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    11,595
    Yes I've had a couple of permits and trade tickets as well as lots of lanterns. Always maxed on earth wisps which are the most common drop from this item. The other items will drop though

    Once an event expires and I've moved info in the Building and Inventory guides, the thread is moved to the Game Guides sub forum which sits above the discussion thread where you'll also see The Hub.

  9. #2619
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes I've had a couple of permits and trade tickets as well as lots of lanterns. Always maxed on earth wisps which are the most common drop from this item. The other items will drop though

    Once an event expires and I've moved info in the Building and Inventory guides, the thread is moved to the Game Guides sub forum which sits above the discussion thread where you'll also see The Hub.
    Thank you, as there?s a chance of tickets & permits I?ll keep trying. I?m always maxed on earth wisps as well, I?ve spent out all the expansions that require wisp lanterns in advance of permits & am using them to craft enchanted lanterns but I?ve still got a healthy supply from collections, can?t remember when I needed to craft either so I?m also also always maxed on coal. It seems a waste that there?s nothing else to do with them.

  10. #2620
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,665
    Quote Originally Posted by mefys2 View Post
    Hi sorry to post here but I can?t find the event thread. I?ve been collecting from my three Widow Queen?s since the event but haven?t collected anything other than wisp lanterns & coins, has anyone had collected any of the advertised drops? I expended a lot of energy to get enough tokens for 3 Queens because of the advertised drops if I?d known they were just going to drop wisp lanterns I?d have concentrated on gold troll coins instead.
    During the event I did get a couple trade tickets. Post event I get wisps and lanterns only. Which is disappointing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •