Page 340 of 393 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350390 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

New Resident
    Hi!
    I missunderstod an instruction of ?You?re hot and you?re cold? - Tend a magic fruit tree.
    On the bottom it says ?YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PURCHASE THIS?
    I understood this as I don?t have to pay for it with gems, and purchased it? Does anyone know if it?s possible to reverse the purchase? I do not want this tree 😅

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Only Support would be able to assist with a reversal of purchase. Keep in mind it might not be possible but it can't hurt to ask. Log a ticket and see how you go.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Only Support would be able to assist with a reversal of purchase. Keep in mind it might not be possible but it can't hurt to ask. Log a ticket and see how you go.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support
    Thanks for the link ❤️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Hi Manga,
    fyi, I finished the quest a long time ago and I still have the option to buy the overgrown farmhouse & cottage in the market.

Attachment 62196

I can also find the Winter farmhouse & cottage and the Dainty farmhouse & cottage.
    Ohh that's so good to hear. I want to finish this storyline quickly but I my fomo was getting in the way I wouldn't complete it within the time limit

Do you know if this is also the case for other main storyline goals that have this time-component side event to it?

Rhino Keeper
    i have been playing this game none stop since 2015 im just wondering what i am doing wrong when it comes too the elven outpost game why can i not get any gold leafs. i see kingdom with 5 or more rainbow alicorn and i just want 1 is there help out there

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    i have been playing this game none stop since 2015 im just wondering what i am doing wrong when it comes too the elven outpost game why can i not get any gold leafs. i see kingdom with 5 or more rainbow alicorn and i just want 1 is there help out there
    That's very strange.. you do get Bronze and Silver Runes?
    You only get Runes if you deliver ALL the asked for goods. If you don't deliver 1 or more of them, you won't get anything. (so only deliver goods if you plan on delivering them all, you can't get them back)
    What type of Runes you get is random and the Golden ones are very rare.. but even so you should have already have several Unicorn's if you're playing for so long.

More info : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-How-it-works
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 02-13-22 at 08:15 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I've only been playing for two years, but I'm with you: regularly send out Outpost requests (I only skip on the really outrageous ones, after actually trading gold items and getting nothing but bronze runes for my troubles). I have almost a thousand bronze, 200 plus silver and just 6 gold, having used bronze and silver runes for speed-up boosts several times... I've seen the massive amounts of rainbow alicorns some players have and figured they'd been playing a lot longer, but clearly from your experience some players just have rotten luck and I seem to be one of those too. May the Power of the Post be with us

Rhino Keeper
    I am in the same boat as Katnessbella and Kat... no sign of any gold runes for so long.
    May be it is like ketchup, once the first drop will come out then a flow of gold runes will follow

Nightclub Owner
    I only do trade that require non rare drops or base items. I have still a collection of >3100 bronze & >500 silver, gold is kind if so rare that I get a few per year. Well I use my runes to boost events.

There seems to be no pattern for drops, the only constant is patience.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    it sucks but its also nice to know im not in it alone😞 and to answer RonjaR82. i do get the bronze and silver just not the gold. i hope it is like ketchup xiq24 and kat you might get your before i do at less you have 6 out of 10. I still love playing the game and I'll still keep playing The Outpost and hope for those gold