Page 265 of 392 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Fashion Designer
    Thank you! I’m almost there
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Can someone please post a pic of Swirlicorn? I have the Ice Cream Mountain Level 10, so it seems like I should have the Swirlicorn but I cannot find it anywhere. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Here it is. It didn’t come with the building though, you had to trade the chocolate gold coins for it
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CBA77D33-A12E-49FB-8255-06991C1684B1.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	495.7 KB 
ID:	53877

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Here it is. It didn’t come with the building though, you had to trade the chocolate gold coins for it
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CBA77D33-A12E-49FB-8255-06991C1684B1.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	495.7 KB 
ID:	53877
    Thank you, I didn't turn in the chocolate gold coins, so it makes sense why I can't find it.

Fashion Designer
    I saved up a few gift cards for the Black Friday sale. In the past have gems been on sale during the Black Friday sale or only before? I hate buying gems early because there's no confirmation button and I don't want to accidentally spend any (I've done that before).

Fashion Designer
    So the current value pack includes 10 EXPANSION permits. Without a rare expansion permit being dropped by a building or animal, how many energy would you say it takes to get 10 expansion permits?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    So the current value pack includes 10 EXPANSION permits. Without a rare expansion permit being dropped by a building or animal, how many energy would you say it takes to get 10 expansion permits?
    A bit below 30 per permit, on average, I would say. I get my trade tickets mostly from event items with guaranteed trade tickets drops. They even sometimes drop up to three tickets in one collection. So with only one tt per collection that's 31 energy for the expansion permit, but given the existence of multiple tt drops, I'm putting the average per permit at probably 27, 28 or something like that.

Of course, besides energy, there's also time to consider as a factor. I'm in no hurry regarding expansions, so slow and steady does it for me, but if you are impatient to make progress in that area, this changes the calculation.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    30 Trade Tickets per expansion permit. If you dont have ticket droppers and need to collect from mines, animals, etc. the energy cost per permit is more than 30 per expansion permit. You need 30 just to collect 30 Trade Tickets, if they are all coming from the Exchange!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Ok forum, I need help explaining to one of my neighbors how to access the forum. She has her ID and password, but I get the feeling she isn’t Very well versed in internet dealings so I’m not sure if she’s got the right ID and password. I’ve already told her to go through the game’s help/faq abut she said she couldn’t access the forum? If anyone can help with clear simple directions I would really really appreciate it. I’d be lost without this forum and she’s struggled through a few events so I’d just like to help her out.

Executive Chef
    I just did a search on my browser eg. Bing. (Google, Chrome .....Searched under Castle Story.
    Scroll until you find Castle Story/Discussion S8 forum. Bookmark or save to favorites.