Page 358 of 392 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Farm Supplier
    Mine is the same, I?ve stopped expending energy to fill the trades I just fill from inventory. Especially as there doesn?t seem to be any rhyme or reason as to which trades produce gold runes and there so far and few anyway.
    Does it bother anyone else that they can?t move the Elven Outpost? I?d love to be able to move it from it?s fixed location, just like other permanent fixtures.

Quote Originally Posted by mefys2 View Post
    Mine is the same, I?ve stopped expending energy to fill the trades I just fill from inventory. Especially as there doesn?t seem to be any rhyme or reason as to which trades produce gold runes and there so far and few anyway.
    Does it bother anyone else that they can?t move the Elven Outpost? I?d love to be able to move it from it?s fixed location, just like other permanent fixtures.
    And just stop the birds flight out of the outpost. It interrupts anything you might be doing at the time & is so irritating.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    And just stop the birds flight out of the outpost. It interrupts anything you might be doing at the time & is so irritating.
    Yes, a toggle like where we "hide Nadina's feathers" so we can also "Hide Nadina's flight".
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

New Resident
    Hi I am stuck at the goal where LADY GRESELDA is invited to the kingdom and you welcome Gresalda to the ROYAL CHATEAU BUT It?s locked how do I unlock it. Can you help PLEASE 🐣

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by h2omancris View Post
    Hi I am stuck at the goal where LADY GRESELDA is invited to the kingdom and you welcome Gresalda to the ROYAL CHATEAU BUT It?s locked how do I unlock it. Can you help PLEASE ��
    In the Royal Exchange crafting building!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I'm working on "Of Land and Sea" goal. It tells me to tend shrubs in order to gather dark pollen. I have been tending shrubs for days, and no dark pollen has dropped. Am I missing something?
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm working on "Of Land and Sea" goal. It tells me to tend shrubs in order to gather dark pollen. I have been tending shrubs for days, and no dark pollen has dropped. Am I missing something?
    Goal 7:
    * Tend to Shrubs 0/5 GO (skip 10 gems) | Collect Dark Pollen from here!
    * Gather Dark Pollen 0/5 GO (skip 40 gems) | Collect from shrubs made in the Arboretum including the Flower Garden

They are a fairly rare drop. How many shrubs do you have? Might be worth having at least 10 if you can to improve your chances...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Can you tell me how to unlock the Earthen B&B's please? I can't find it in the Hub. Thank you.
    RoyalBlue, I removed this part of your post in an unrelated thread and pasted it here for you instead. You will find these crafts and goal info are listed in the Inventory Guide, Building Guide and the Main Story Guide.

Once you upgrade a building to Level 7 then you will get related goals for new block and beam crafts which are used to upgrade various buildings to Level 8+.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1467395

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Goal 7:
    * Tend to Shrubs 0/5 GO (skip 10 gems) | Collect Dark Pollen from here!
    * Gather Dark Pollen 0/5 GO (skip 40 gems) | Collect from shrubs made in the Arboretum including the Flower Garden

They are a fairly rare drop. How many shrubs do you have? Might be worth having at least 10 if you can to improve your chances...
    Thank you! I will put out more shrubs.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    I have to choose Lila or Azalea but both choices mention the greenhouse? it should be potion shop right? Or did that change?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4A0D3ABB-C908-48F2-A45E-A7B01DE6C24A.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	152.0 KB 
ID:	65432

Decided to just try it: Lila brings you to the greenhouse too, the potionshop is apparently changed to greenhouse.
    Last edited by gustafrog; 10-15-22 at 12:40 AM.