Page 315 of 393 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319325365 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    I’ve understood from forum comments that the ads are not available on all accounts but, as an iOS user, I think they were always available in my game. It was never clear how many ads per day I had and I would often get the error loading message even when the “play” button for ads was available in the game. I get that these aren’t guaranteed as they’re publicity for external services/games, but I was wondering if you stop getting these after a certain level. The reason I ask is because it’s been over a week since ads have loaded and I think they stopped more or less after I hit level 40. Anyone else had this experience or is it just that no ads are available for my region right now and they’ll eventually load again? By the way, no luck getting alicorns, although I did get a fruit tree once (definitely a yippee moment )
    i noticed my videos disappear whenever i need to update the app.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i noticed my videos disappear whenever i need to update the app.
    Thanks for the tip, it sent me in the right direction No update was available but deleting and reinstalling from the app store did the trick, the ads are back

Fashion Designer
    I can't find my Troll Camp, lol. I was using it intensively for a quest, and then put it away. But I can't find it in my bank. Looked through Buildings and Decorations. The stupid thing is that it's probably right in front of me and I just can't see it, lol. On my board, my Troll Castle is nestled in a corner. Obviously I'll end up contacting Storm8 for this if I can't find it. Just wondering what heading it would be in the bank, snd/or hoping someone could swing by my kingdom to take a look, lol. (lavenderdale)

Advice appreciated.

It will show up under "Decorations" in your inventory.
    Last edited by chickey73; 06-24-21 at 10:51 AM. Reason: delete

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I can't find my Troll Camp, lol. I was using it intensively for a quest, and then put it away. But I can't find it in my bank. Looked through Buildings and Decorations. The stupid thing is that it's probably right in front of me and I just can't see it, lol. On my board, my Troll Castle is nestled in a corner. Obviously I'll end up contacting Storm8 for this if I can't find it. Just wondering what heading it would be in the bank, snd/or hoping someone could swing by my kingdom to take a look, lol. (lavenderdale)

Advice appreciated.
    It is under "Decorations."

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Is a level 5 jousting arena supposed to spawn a beast every time or just during monster hunts?

Also, I received the cute cabbage dragon for winning 4 items from Baron's tent. If you win 4 more do you receive a second dragon?
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 06-24-21 at 02:02 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Is a level 5 jousting arena supposed to spawn a beast every time or just during monster hunts?

Also, I received the cute cabbage dragon for winning 4 items from Baron's tent. If you win 4 more do you receive a second dragon?
    No, only 1 dragon on offer

Thank you Spiritwind.. Do you know about my arena question?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Thank you Spiritwind.. Do you know about my arena question?
    Oops should have answered both... it only spawns during monster hunts as a guaranteed spawn.

Super thank you.