Page 323 of 393 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333373 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by andymike2 View Post
    I am stuck on The Academy, I think it's part 3. I'm on the Destroy Duke's Spellbook goal, but I don't have a cracked book?? I've already defeated the monster that was supposed to drop it.
    Read the first page. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...83#post1634383
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post

I'm really sorry, I didn't see anything on that page that helps. I've been playing this game for like 10 years and haven't had to consult this forum very many times. Can you please be a little more specific?

Nightclub Owner
    I'm really sorry, I didn't see anything on that page that helps. I've been playing this game for like 10 years and haven't had to consult this forum very many times. Can you please be a little more specific?
    Well if yo do not know where are are the the arc, then it is hard to help. So read page one and spot where you are (check you goal book), then we can help. If you are on part 3, which sub goal are you?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I am stuck on The Academy, I think it's part 3. I'm on the Destroy Duke's Spellbook goal, but I don't have a cracked book?? I've already defeated the monster that was supposed to drop it.
    I copied and pasted this post from the Academy thread. I wonder if this is what happened to you.

[Ypu put the ingredients into the quest to spawn the duke. BUT - you must fight him on the next task. If you figh him in task 13 you don?t get credit. So, be careful on what you click. You must fight him on 14.]

That said you might have to fight the Duke again. But I'm just guessing.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    There are lots of Destroy the spellbook goals. If you can check your goal book says "The Triumph of the Students" then you're on part 3. Sounds to me like you're on part 3 goal 14ish as well. The cracked book is the reward for completing goal 14 and goal 15 is the adventure that needs the cracked book. I'm hesitant to ask you to spawn the Duke again (which is totally nasty at another 300 hits for you!).

So, let's first confirm what goal is in your book and then decide if you go to Support or not...

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    There are lots of Destroy the spellbook goals. If you can check your goal book says "The Triumph of the Students" then you're on part 3. Sounds to me like you're on part 3 goal 14ish as well. The cracked book is the reward for completing goal 14 and goal 15 is the adventure that needs the cracked book. I'm hesitant to ask you to spawn the Duke again (which is totally nasty at another 300 hits for you!).

So, let's first confirm what goal is in your book and then decide if you go to Support or not...
    Yes, I am on The Triumph of the Students. The duke is the "monster" I was talking about, I think I did indeed do that goal too early. Annoying a the 300 hits are, I have plenty of alicorns for it...but it's no longer an adventure option. :/

Farm Supplier
    I'm working on Of Land and Sea (part 11 where I need to forge coral swords) and needing to collect Marmosea Venom. I'd been planting Tideblooms daily and regularly spawning a Marmosea every 10-15 blooms for a few weeks. For the last couple of weeks (since the latest event began), I've harvested hundreds of Tideblooms without spawning a single Marmosea. I make sure that I have no monsters on the board, so it's not that. I'm wondering if there's a point in the game where you can't spawn them at all or if the event has affected it. Thanks for any information.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yasalaam View Post
    I'm working on Of Land and Sea (part 11 where I need to forge coral swords) and needing to collect Marmosea Venom. I'd been planting Tideblooms daily and regularly spawning a Marmosea every 10-15 blooms for a few weeks. For the last couple of weeks (since the latest event began), I've harvested hundreds of Tideblooms without spawning a single Marmosea. I make sure that I have no monsters on the board, so it's not that. I'm wondering if there's a point in the game where you can't spawn them at all or if the event has affected it. Thanks for any information.
    The Prison always spawns a Marmosea every 22 hours.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I just got the marmopea task. I harvested 48 tide blooms with no spawn. I was rarely getting some to spawn (about one in 12) from the jellyfish. They also spawn from the dark violet cursed reef, but they are expensive. I don't have the prison yet but it's good to know they spawn from it. Someone may want to take a look at spawn rate. It sounds off.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Well if yo do not know where are are the the arc, then it is hard to help. So read page one and spot where you are (check you goal book), then we can help. If you are on part 3, which sub goal are you?
    I am on part 3, The Triumph of the Students. From another response below, I'm guessing that I fought the duke too early. But now that goal is gone, and I am stuck on Triumph with no Cracked Book.