Page 193 of 393 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It can be found from a couple of places. Check out the Inventory Guide.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025266

Fashion Designer
    Where is the link to submit a support request? It used to be stickied but I can't find it.

I am stuck on level 4 for the storybook because I don't have an option to craft trees in my potion shop and I have force closed multiple times and done the usual things like making sure my game is updated in the App Store. It's so hard to get through to support during these buggy storybook events, but since we can't email them anymore and a search shows pages of threads, none with the actual information I need, I am out of this event unless I can get someone to look into it in less than a week. Please sticky the support thread!

Edit: Oh, and the meadow adventure says it's 2 hours but it's really an hour and a half. S8 should really at least make an attempt to get the bugs fixed before they release an event, as most people don't use the forums. I have already seen many typos reported.

Edit 2: I finally got the option to craft in my potion shop and stayed up well after midnight crafting a bunch of trees and flowers. Finished Chapter 4 and went to bed awaiting Chapter 5. When I woke up this morning, the entire Chapter 4 reset! Of course I didn't have any flower seeds to even get started and there wasn't an option to skip so finally I bought another seed for 30 gems and spent an hour and a half crafting another flower. I collected exactly one tree seed today so far, so I can get another tree. Not sure what it will cost to do the rest of Chapter 4 again. Even if I submit to support, chances are I won't hear from them until after the event is done.
    Last edited by 55lee55; 07-15-18 at 11:38 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Per SpiritWind0's sig, Support info is found here. https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks for reporting the 1.5 hours - the player who supplied the info said so, but when I saw 2 in game I assumed it was accidental.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The thread is stickied in the Bugs forum. It's currently the second of the four that are sticky threads should you need it again. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    Where is the link to submit a support request? It used to be stickied but I can't find it.

I am stuck on level 4 for the storybook because I don't have an option to craft trees in my potion shop and I have force closed multiple times and done the usual things like making sure my game is updated in the App Store. It's so hard to get through to support during these buggy storybook events, but since we can't email them anymore and a search shows pages of threads, none with the actual information I need, I am out of this event unless I can get someone to look into it in less than a week. Please sticky the support thread!

Edit: Oh, and the meadow adventure says it's 2 hours but it's really an hour and a half. S8 should really at least make an attempt to get the bugs fixed before they release an event, as most people don't use the forums. I have already seen many typos reported.

Edit 2: I finally got the option to craft in my potion shop and stayed up well after midnight crafting a bunch of trees and flowers. Finished Chapter 4 and went to bed awaiting Chapter 5. When I woke up this morning, the entire Chapter 4 reset! Of course I didn't have any flower seeds to even get started and there wasn't an option to skip so finally I bought another seed for 30 gems and spent an hour and a half crafting another flower. I collected exactly one tree seed today so far, so I can get another tree. Not sure what it will cost to do the rest of Chapter 4 again. Even if I submit to support, chances are I won't hear from them until after the event is done.
    Have a look at the bottom of SpiritWind00's posts.. there's a link to the Support Form. It's Monday.. and from my experience they do answer very quickly and solutions, if possible, are quite speedy. Good Luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The thread is stickied in the Bugs forum. It's currently the second of the four that are sticky threads should you need it again. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues
    Thanks!

New Resident

Missing Page

Wher can I find missing pages, except buying them?

Are you on the storybook goals?

If so, check the first page of the goal thread, Fabled Fawn Storybook event

I copied the goal here for you:

Chapter 9:
    Goal 1 Defeat Meadow Wolves x15 Skip 225 gems Spawn from Farmhouses,Cottages,Meadow Trees,Sunburst Flowers
    Goal 2 Gather Meadow Pelts... Give x70 Skip 420 gems Get from fighting Meadow Wolves, crafted Meadow Wolf
    Goal 3 Retrieve the Missing Page x1 (Defeat Meadow Wolf) Skip 120 gems
    Reward:100 Crowns /Horn of Fawnicorn unlocked
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Have anyone ever received an expansion permit from free gift?🤔I never have😑

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by la_cross View Post
    Have anyone ever received an expansion permit from free gift?��I never have��
    Don't give up hope. I got an expansion permit one time from watching a video. I also have received one weekly alicorn. There is a very, slim random chance to get something great, but it does happen. Keep trying.