Page 113 of 393 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    thanks for the link... I've had to fix hundred of them! Still more to find I have it bookmarked too! Actually I have everything bookmarked! Lol
    Glad you found the inventory guide.... SW
    Great! You're welcome and thanks again for fixing. Just read it, pretty much said what was in the Catalog Info. Seems I will be doing lots of bookmarking too. I have the hub and Inventory guide so far

My problem is that thr goal had me buy 3 bushes for spirit water. Before I planted the 3rd, I received a congrats pop-up from the goal.
    Now I only have 2 and the other for sale for gems drops different items. I guess we were only allowed to by 3 of these bushes for 100 coins.

Also, Since this timed goal started I have only ****ed 8 mantiworts.
    Not near enough to to get 40 to grow a baby.
    In fact I tended my property 3 x yesterday and never encountered a mantiwort.
    How wre we supposed to complete a challenge when something like this happens almost every time.

And before you say anything about support, their page is malfunctioning.

No joke, last time I finished upgrading my rainbow and boughtba faerie! Game gave me the horse.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You can only buy 2 coin sleeping dahlias. The screen looks like it will let you place 3, but it won't. You can buy the other dahlia with gems.

How many farm houses do you have? Might I suggest 10 is a good number to have out. You don't seem to have a bug. This sounds completely normal to me.

[post moved from bugs forum. PM sent to advise of new location]
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-06-17 at 04:17 PM.

Fashion Designer
    No more videos since the latest ios update?

FANGED FOREST MANTIBEASTS

How do I find mantibeasts? I visited my houses for days now and all it gives me is fangbeasts.

Quote Originally Posted by AssassinGoddess View Post
    FANGED FOREST MANTIBEASTS

How do I find mantibeasts? I visited my houses for days now and all it gives me is fangbeasts.
    Keep trying... The mantis will show up.

Ps I love your ID name!

Help me please. I have been stuck on level two of Fanged Forest as my chickens won't give me any golden eggs I have about 25 chickens and the golden mine and have collected over and over with no luck. I am ready to toss in the towel on this one as I would never have time to complete it now.

I hate to say it, but I think you may need to skip this one... The remaining chapters need so much energy for the items in the crafts and the chapters with mantibeetles take all your waking hours. Perhaps just concentrate on getting the baby mantiwort for this event. The queen doesn't seem to have drops you can't get elsewhere and the terrarium is coin only. Once you level up a bit more and have a larger inventory you may have more chance next time. Or, you can use gems. I can't tell you what to do though, we all play differently. Good luck in your decision.

New Resident
    I posted about my chickens and eggs else where on the forum but I have the same problem. I have 16 chickens that I tend at least 6 times a day that 96 chickens a day and since this even started I have only collected 5 golden eggs. I previously had 5 in my inventory for the Barron olmlet quests. So I can't get to stage 3. I won't be getting anything for this event. I only have room for 3 houses so I won't get the baby whatever it's called. Seems this even was for higher level players only. Good news and the only good news for me about this event. I jumped the *** and bought the package to help with the items that I ended up not getting to use so s8 is refunding my purchase and removing the items. I'll never buy a package again unless I know for dang sure I am going to use it.

what does the cabbage hut do? and is it mandatory that I have one ?