Page 238 of 393 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248288338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    Working on sister sister goal...still. Where do I find glimmer fragments? I?ve run out.
    The golems and Griselda's castle and the Glimmer Gate are where I get most of mine.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone any idea where to find the sacred horn, needed to craft the Mystic Alicorn in the Love Shack? I used to get the horn from adventures (although rare) but for weeks (or months?) no sacred horn anymore

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mrootje View Post
    Anyone any idea where to find the sacred horn, needed to craft the Mystic Alicorn in the Love Shack? I used to get the horn from adventures (although rare) but for weeks (or months?) no sacred horn anymore
    They only come from adventures and drops are extremely random. Going months without one is common then sometimes you hear (as with one of my neighbours) that they get a few closer together but that is very rare. And people tend to end up with either a number of wings waiting for a horn or vice versa. So if you were getting them regularly, then that was good .

Here is the link to adventures and which ones drop wings and horns
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1026416
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 04-24-19 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Typos

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    They only come from adventures and drops are extremely random. Going months without one is common then sometimes you hear (as with one of my neighbours) that they get a few closer together but that is very rare. And people tend to end up with either a number of wings waiting for a horn or vice versa. So if you were getting them regularly, then that was good .

Here is the link to adventures and which ones drop wings and horns
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1026416
    Thx cavegirl1! Have to be patient.... :-)

My mantistorm cub disappeared from the map after i moved it. It is not in the inventory.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lavalwong1980 View Post
    My mantistorm cub disappeared from the map after i moved it. It is not in the inventory.
    More than likely it's hiding behind something. You can't sell it, so it's still with you Move a few things around or wait till you see a random yellow arrow in a few hours.

New Resident
    When I try to up the Trade Post from Level 7 to 8 it would not upgrade. I have collected the necessary items to upgrade (4-Hairpin Of The Duchess, 7- Relic Of The Brave, 24-Mask Of The Royals and 5 Coins Of The Trade). Clicked on the build button but no upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by ttk2741 View Post
    When I try to up the Trade Post from Level 7 to 8 it would not upgrade. I have collected the necessary items to upgrade (4-Hairpin Of The Duchess, 7- Relic Of The Brave, 24-Mask Of The Royals and 5 Coins Of The Trade). Clicked on the build button but no upgrade.
    Sometimes this happens and comes back once you've force closed your game and reloaded it. You want the loading screen to show again. Let us know if the upgrade button shows up or not. Just double check you're also on the latest version of the game from your app/play store.

Force close: double click home screen, swipe up and off the screen the thumbnail pics. This clears the app from device memory.

Rhino Keeper
    I just started what storms may come and have been offered a mermaid bundle. How useful is the Coral tree and Teal Anemone? I only have 8 hours left to purchase the bundle.

Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    I just started what storms may come and have been offered a mermaid bundle. How useful is the Coral tree and Teal Anemone? I only have 8 hours left to purchase the bundle.
    Quite a lot of discussion was had about gem vs coin items in Storms thread if you want to look through, but given you're on a bit of time pressure.... here's my 2 cents. You can wait and do this storyline as time permits and let it happen slowly. It's very coin intense! However the castle does drop ocean reefs and blue anemones which offset the cost if you're willing to wait. If you're like me and a lot of restraint is challenging, and you're willing to buy the bundle, I'd say go for it. I bought a couple of everything offered for gems as I hate struggling and of course random drops are even more challenging. I didn't regret getting them at all.

Gem items are available to enhance gameplay. Whilst not essential, there are definitely benefits in investing in gem items. Good luck with your decision!