Page 194 of 392 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by AuntGma View Post
    Don't give up hope. I got an expansion permit one time from watching a video. I also have received one weekly alicorn. There is a very, slim random chance to get something great, but it does happen. Keep trying.
    That's good to know! Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    To those who are playing for a long time and have got all kinds of alicorns: Do you think it is better to spend some money on the occasional daily alicorns which are sold in the market from time to time or is it better to spend it for the white normal weekly alicorn?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by manu90ela View Post
    To those who are playing for a long time and have got all kinds of alicorns: Do you think it is better to spend some money on the occasional daily alicorns which are sold in the market from time to time or is it better to spend it for the white normal weekly alicorn?

Thank you!
    Both are good, but my advice is to wait for sales. There are usually some for the Black Friday sale (end of November) And occasionally they will put the regular weekly Ali on sale for a limited time. Also, if you have the Baron’s Tent and a cabbage hut, they sometimes offer daily Alis in there. It’s rare, but it does happen. The newer daily Alis don’t drop as much energy per day as the older ones, so I’d concentrate on the older ones when offered.

Additionally, there is a monster hunt coming up. Try to get the Mythic Research Center as soon as you can, if you don’t have it yet. You have the ability to craft 5 daily alicorns (4 armored, 1 glimmer), and 4 daily unicorns in there. It will be slow going, but worth it.

Most long-time players have built up their herds over years of play. Good luck!

Ps.. once in a blue moon we have an event that allows us to craft or earn an energy giver. Some aren’t actually Alicorns. There are a few horses that work like weekly Alis, those are also worthy purchases when offered on sale.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Both are good, but my advice is to wait for sales. There are usually some for the Black Friday sale (end of November) And occasionally they will put the regular weekly Ali on sale for a limited time. Also, if you have the Baron’s Tent and a cabbage hut, they sometimes offer daily Alis in there. It’s rare, but it does happen. The newer daily Alis don’t drop as much energy per day as the older ones, so I’d concentrate on the older ones when offered.

Additionally, there is a monster hunt coming up. Try to get the Mythic Research Center as soon as you can, if you don’t have it yet. You have the ability to craft 5 daily alicorns (4 armored, 1 glimmer), and 4 daily unicorns in there. It will be slow going, but worth it.

Most long-time players have built up their herds over years of play. Good luck!

Ps.. once in a blue moon we have an event that allows us to craft or earn an energy giver. Some aren’t actually Alicorns. There are a few horses that work like weekly Alis, those are also worthy purchases when offered on sale.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by manu90ela View Post
    Thank you!
    You’re welcome!

To properly answer the main question, which I guess I didn’t really do, it is a matter of personal preference. The weekly Alis give a guaranteed 40 energy every 7 days (with a super rare chance at more, I think). The daily Alis drop energy daily. Anywhere from 2 to 100 (rare!), depending on the type. The older dailies had a minimum of 4 energy. Some of them also have other drops as well, again depending on the type. Mainly things like petals, glimmer dust, mermaid scales, deco, and other things. (I am maxed on so much I can’t remember them all.)
    So, as I said earlier, both are good to have. I like the dailies, because they give a little (or maybe a lot) every day. The weeklies are nice for the guaranteed energy refill, but for the money I’d start with dailies and hold out for sales on weeklies.

If you have the ability to watch the daily videos, I recommend it. They have a chance to drop a weekly Ali, among other things, as a thank you for watching. It is extremely rare, but I can personally confirm it does happen.

Once again, Good Luck with whichever you choose!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Where to find the Wisp Essence? (needed for the enchanted Lantern)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mrootje View Post
    Where to find the Wisp Essence? (needed for the enchanted Lantern)
    The Wisps (pet and spawn) from the Search for Sabina storyline are the only places (I think) we can get Wisp Essence.

Executive Chef
    From the promo picture of the Fable Fawn event, there is a chance for the Wisp essence to drop.
    Probably rare chance.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    From the promo picture of the Fable Fawn event, there is a chance for the enchanted wisp to drop.
    Ah, thank you! I thought I had seen it dropped elsewhere but I couldn't find it for the life of me. That makes sense, since I haven't added the new pets to my inventory yet I obviously don't have their info. What a rookie move on my part and I'm now off to add the Fawbled Fawn info before I forget...again.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a game question. It's more of a curiosity!

What goes under the Inventory's Consumable and Special tabs? Since the start of my game, so far as I know, none of the items I've collected or gotten with Gems, or any timed event items, fall into those categories. I'm wondering if anyone actually has stuff under these two (or know of items that would be), and if so, what sort of items actually qualify for them.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]