Page 222 of 392 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so i know that it is a max of 20 citizens. does that include things like the faerie wedding couple we just got recently?
    I didn't get them but I don't think they are walkers, so they don't count. The easiest way to tell is to go to your town square. All walkers show there.

Day 9,goal 1, Sabina?a Sweet Shop. I?ve been stuck all day with 19 of 20 Candy Recipe Books collected. I know this isn?t accurate. How can I move on?

Quote Originally Posted by missyzsazsa View Post
    Day 9,goal 1, Sabina?a Sweet Shop. I?ve been stuck all day with 19 of 20 Candy Recipe Books collected. I know this isn?t accurate. How can I move on?
    Ask Stormie, he sends always.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    You know you can craft wells in the workshop. That's what I e done with the overflow of wood from chopping over the years.
    AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! You CAN craft a rustic well in the craft shop - now why didn't I notice that before this challenge? 8 hours so it won't help me now. But thanks for the tip!!!

Fashion Designer
    Still can?t find wisps to make lantern to continue search for Sabrina part 3

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Still can?t find wisps to make lantern to continue search for Sabrina part 3
    How many cloudberry bushes are you collecting from? I'm focussing on getting wisps too and have 35 out but 20 would be enough. You will spawn other beasties though. Double check your sound to make sure you've no other monster on your board.

New Resident
    I cannot complete the trials and tribute goal of the explorer, (expanding the kingdom,)after 2 years of daily play, level 50 and now on expansions that need 6 permits. So many people completed this goal early on. It is the last goal but I cannot seem to get it no matter how far I expand. What am I doing wing? I thought it might be a glitch with the game, but when I sent a message to storm8 they closed my ticket saying they do not help with gameplay. Please help.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hab58 View Post
    I cannot complete the trials and tribute goal of the explorer, (expanding the kingdom,)after 2 years of daily play, level 50 and now on expansions that need 6 permits. So many people completed this goal early on. It is the last goal but I cannot seem to get it no matter how far I expand. What am I doing wing? I thought it might be a glitch with the game, but when I sent a message to storm8 they closed my ticket saying they do not help with gameplay. Please help.
    I found an expansion thread on here and it says D8. I expanded there aftR reading that and just got my badge! I’ll see if I can find the link.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hab58 View Post

Here it is... https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...hlight=Nuggets

Rhino Keeper
    How rare are the feasts drops from the black bear. Mine hasn’t dropped one of either feast. I would think in over a month I should get one.