Page 367 of 393 FirstFirst ... 267317357363364365366367368369370371377 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    I meant the majestic horns and wings.. to craft alicorns. It?s a very rare drop from adventures but it has stopped for months
    They're called sacred horns and sacred wings and they've never stopped if you have the Love Shack but can be as rare as 1 or 2 drops of 1 part a year even if you're adventuring continuously. Please be mindful that having the LS is a sensitive topic.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    They're called sacred horns and sacred wings and they've never stopped if you have the Love Shack but can be as rare as 1 or 2 drops of 1 part a year even if you're adventuring continuously. Please be mindful that having the LS is a sensitive topic.
    Oh ok. Gotcha! Thank you SpiritWind!

How do I find Mitheral for the Coral Castle?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningDragon View Post
    How do I find Mitheral for the Coral Castle?
    I don't understand your question. Do you mean Mithril ?
    I assume your are doing the "what storms may come" storyline. What step/goal are you at?
    I would advise to follow this link, I am sure you will find answers there. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99296
    Good luck!

Mithril - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A very rare metal. Can be obtained in a number of ways.
    Type: Material
    Source: Harvest
    Crafted In: Magic Forge, Mystic Kiln
    Requirements: 50 Gems // 50 Silver Ore
    Found: Adult Mithril Dragon, Ancient Octopus, Anika, Armida, Armor Stand, Armored Alicorn, Armored Black Bear, Armored Flyger, Armored Gargoyle, Armored Lion, Armored Lizard, Armored Sea Wyvern, Armored Winter Steed, Armored Wyvern, Bag of Treats, Bedelia, Bengal Tiger, Dark Cave Formation, Dark Knight, Deep Mine L1, Deep Mine L2, Deep Mine L3, Deep Mine L4, Deep Mine L5, Deep Mine L6, Deep Mine L7, Deep Mine L8, Deep Mine L9, Duchess Winifred, Feral Lands, Fey Courthouse, Fiery Mystery Box, Gift Box, Glimmergras Dragon, Herc, Indigo, Jeweler's Trade, Kang, Kitty Knight, Marcel, Marquis, Martin, Mothraki Knight, Onyx Temple L10, Philomena, Rainbow Mantis, Rainbow Tiger, Renata, Royal Glimmer Loch, Royal Siren, Sparkling Mine L1, Sparkling Mine L2, Sparkling Mine L3, Sparkling Mine L4, Sparkling Mine L5, Sparkling Mine L6, Sparkling Mine L7, Sparkling Mine L8, Sparkling Mine L9, Splendid Christmas Tree, Splendid Winter Tree, Traverse the Desert Sands, Treasure Trove, Vampire Bat
    Production: 2760 minutes // 46 hours // 1,92 days
    Production Speed-up: 184 Gems
    Cap: 99 (101)
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

New Resident

Beast master

I would like to know how the best way to play beast master as it doesn?t seem how hard I try I just can?t get to the top two I go to bed and wake up in the morning to find I have been Beaton and there must be loads of players that never get any prizes
    Is there not a way you can let players of the same level play together then a very one gets a fair shot at getting to the top

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by path53 View Post
    I would like to know how the best way to play beast master as it doesn?t seem how hard I try I just can?t get to the top two I go to bed and wake up in the morning to find I have been Beaton and there must be loads of players that never get any prizes
    Is there not a way you can let players of the same level play together then a very one gets a fair shot at getting to the top
    Some ppl just want to win so much they use gem boosts and buy packs to get an edge. One hunt I was in the lead by about 5,000 points ahead of the closest player and a player who was in 10th place about 2 hours before hunt finished. In that time they used gem boost and purchased 4 lots of packs to beat me by about 200 points. They told me later they just wanted really badly to win at any cost. I spent a lot of hunts in lower placing and was happy just to get an energy crate. Just depends how much some are willing to spend to get there.

Fashion Designer
    Hi I'm trying to upgrade the Wizard Portal and it calls for Earthen Beams and Earthen Blocks. Those items are still locked out for "goals". How do I unlock those? What are the goals to unlock them? I've checked the Hub and couldn't find info on the specific goals for Earthen Blocks and Beams. Thanks.

New Resident
    Thanks for replying I have reached the top a couple of times most of the time I just want the gold coins so when I see people with very high scores I just except I won’t get to the top
    So I don’t feel so frustrated
    I guess I am not prepared to spend money just time

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Hi I'm trying to upgrade the Wizard Portal and it calls for Earthen Beams and Earthen Blocks. Those items are still locked out for "goals". How do I unlock those? What are the goals to unlock them? I've checked the Hub and couldn't find info on the specific goals for Earthen Blocks and Beams. Thanks.
    This goal appears to start levelling up to L7. 1: Raising the Stakes
    There a heap of buildings to upgrade. Then comes L8 with extra goals. I've notes in the main goal guide here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1467395

Do you have either of the goals for level 8? Or going backwards do you have all those buildings in Raising Stakes as level 7?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    This goal appears to start levelling up to L7. 1: Raising the Stakes
    There a heap of buildings to upgrade. Then comes L8 with extra goals. I've notes in the main goal guide here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1467395

Do you have either of the goals for level 8? Or going backwards do you have all those buildings in Raising Stakes as level 7?
    Thanks for responding. Unfortunately I have not completed Raising Stakes. I did not know that it was part of reaching those goals for the blocks and beams. So I have a long way to go yet! I have all of those buildings at level 6 but decided that was enough of an upgrade but apparently not lol.

I'll check your main goal guides. Thank you.