Page 300 of 393 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimlandy View Post
    I?m stuck on trick or token - I?m missing the final 10 horseshoes to complete the tokens. I?ve completed every goal so far? What am I missing??

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by r41pi View Post
    I have completed all of the three events to get the ghost alicorn. Somehow I am 5 ghostly horseshoes short so I can?t make the last Ghost Alicorn token. Anybody know why?
    Do you have
    - Duchess Winifred
    - Underworld Steed
    - Reiser and Amara OR Asher

If you have all 3, you should have enough horse Shoes to craft the Ghost Alicorn.
    If you have all 3, and you do not have enough Horse Shoes to craft the Ghost Alicorn, it's a bug and you should submit a ticket so S8 support can help you.
    https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    I cannot get the legendary key scroll for glimmergate part 1. I have been on 3 dark cave adventures with no luck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna12 View Post
    I cannot get the legendary key scroll for glimmergate part 1. I have been on 3 dark cave adventures with no luck.
    Keep on trying.....some of the Adventure or (collect from item) other goals takes multiple tries! If you are very very lucky it is only 1 or 2.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Thanks! You're always keeping me straight !

Fashion Designer
    I upgraded the coral castle to level 9 - yay! - and I now have the Pink Aquanther goal in my book. My question is, when I give each potion again does that particular drop increase for 24 hrs? Nothing pops up in the goal book, but I copied this :

Pink Aquanther
    Now for the grand finale. *Completing this quest will boost items shown for 24 hrs.*
    The crafts for each of the potions comes back into the potion shop. Giving the 6 potions gets you the pink aquapanther.

Ivy: Now for the grand finale! *Completing this quest will boost items shown for 24 hours*
    1. Mermaid Mayhem: Mermaid Potions
    * Use Coral Concoction 0/1 GIVE (skip 30 gems)
    * Use the Starfish Serum 0/1 GIVE (skip 40 gems)
    * Use the Black Pearl Brew 0/1 GIVE (skip 45 gems)
    * Use the Fishy Formula 0/1 GIVE (skip 50 gems)
    * Use the Electric Elixir 0/1 GIVE (skip 55 gems)
    * Use the Pearlescent Potion 0/1 GIVE (skip 80 gems)
    Reward: 20000 coin, 15 xp +Pink Aquanther
    Congratulations! !

The mention of boosting item for 24 hrs is confusing me, obviously lol....Do they all get boosted after you collect the pink Aquanther or as you give each potion?

Note: if you made any in advance, it doesn't show in goal book as 1/1....nor does it change to 1/1 as you make them.

Thanks for any and all help, K ♡

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This goal is about GIVING not having so 0/1 won't change until you click on the Give button for each item. You have to give all of the items and complete the whole goal to get the pink aquanther. The boosts start in the 2nd goal from what I remember.

As an aside: Can you send me what the congratulations screens say for these 2 goals as I must have missed them... don't need a screen shot, just the words thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    This goal is about GIVING not having so 0/1 won't change until you click on the Give button for each item. You have to give all of the items and complete the whole goal to get the pink aquanther. The boosts start in the 2nd goal from what I remember.

As an aside: Can you send me what the congratulations screens say for these 2 goals as I must have missed them... don't need a screen shot, just the words thanks!
    Duh on the giving, not having lol... thanks again for being my CS interpreter.

I will write the dialogue and send it to you. I probably won't give the boosts until next Wed, just in case the eel one will boost again, for WW. A girl can dream, lol. I will then post it to you 😁

Thanks again, K ♡

New Resident
    I missed opportunity to get spellbound blossom w/gems. Now it is locked by GOAL. Does anyone know what goal unlocks it??

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JulsieAK View Post
    I missed opportunity to get spellbound blossom w/gems. Now it is locked by GOAL. Does anyone know what goal unlocks it??
    It's likely just a timing issue. Maybe force close your game and check the market. The bloom is available in the Decorations tab to purchase with gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I have naga hunter trade in my royal exchange which is locked for ages. Which goals or storyline do I follow to unlock it. Thanks