Page 198 of 393 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 3923

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdawgorl View Post
    Ivy Nursery: I am level 45 and I have been able to incubate Skumkupine, Fangwolf and a Glimmer Baby. How to I incubate other animals such is Wyvrem and Flyger?
    I can't recall if there were goals attached to the babies or not but so long as the craft isn't greyed out and you can click the question mark in the lower right corner to read the animals description, you should be able to craft the baby. In the case of the Flygers Cubs and Wyvern Hatchlings; you can only craft them if you have the grown versions as pets because they're the only ones that drop the milk needed in the craft.

There is a section of the HUB about Ivy's Nursery with the relevant info and links on the subject that may answer any other questions you have:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Magic-Nursery

Rhino Keeper
    I got to the Expert Opinion goal but I need to unlock Herself as Castle. Any ideas how to do this?
    I think when you ask questions like this, you need to be a little more specific on what goals are you.
    I don't think anyone knows all the goals names, etc.

Anyway, from what I have found searching on the forum, to be able to do Expert Opinion, you must complete first Fashion Police and maybe have Greselda Castle.
    I think its all related with Glimmergate and Greselda goals.

You have here all the steps for these goals.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1358978

Goal remains the same inside the book, content list shows 3 days left. I have collected from several "coin" buildings but goal & reward have still not completed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dgoble55 View Post
    Goal remains the same inside the book, content list shows 3 days left. I have collected from several "coin" buildings but goal & reward have still not completed.
    Have you hit the install button again?
    Or you can delete the Home design game and then hit install.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I got to the Expert Opinion goal but I need to unlock Herself as Castle. Any ideas how to do this?
    To unlock Greselda's Castle you need to first unlock and defeat Greselda (she needs to be 'defeated' before she's a kingdom citizen). This is Part 2 of the Glimmergate goals. In Part 3 you get to build the Castle.

The intertwined stories around this part can be challenging as you are in about 3-4 different arcs and they rely on each other in different ways. If you look at the Summary Outline Guide it will also help you to figure out where you're stuck. Page 2 of the Guide has more info and goal triggers. if you need more help please post.

The goal Expert Opinion is a part of the Elven Outpost Story arc. You may also have Adamant Alchemy goals and Lady Greselda goals which are all intermingled but separate.

Welcome to the forum!

Rhino Keeper
    If you craft the armoured versions of the flyer, wyvern and dire wolf in the MRC, I think they will drop the milk required for the babies. I always assumed that was why the craft remained available

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Have you hit the install button again?
    Or you can delete the Home design game and then hit install.
    I tried both several times to no avail. Goal has now disappeared from book.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dgoble55 View Post
    I tried both several times to no avail. Goal has now disappeared from book.
    Did you ever get the dialogue of the Baron something that says "I will now walk around my subjects". I do not know the exact wording. But then you tap on coin building like the tavern.
    You might want to contact support to get your 14 gems.
    I think it was 14 gems.
    Sorry I can't remember the details.

New Resident
    I tried to transfer games onto a new device using Dragon Story and it says it wil transfer the games. But it doesn't work for Candy Blast Mania and Frozen Mania. It does for Dragon Story though. I tried restarting the device (Samsung A6), re installing the games, but to no avail. What to do now?

I agree. I am a daily player who always responds to requests but I don't make it habit to visit because I just don't understand the reason for it. There has to be something more than just getting a few extra coins.