Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134
Results 1,331 to 1,333 of 1333

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Thank you Princess. Unfortunately I have none of the ones you listed. It looks like my next monster hunts will be working toward the cabbage hut (I've only been participating in the last 2). I earned 23 coins last time. The first one I completed the fountain and locket to clear those goals.
    We had a sheep turn up in the list of items you use Runes to purchase with too....

When looking for drops, the inventory guide is the best place to look.

It does...and it doesn't. So what I believe you're saying is that I can request items for "special" goals...but not for everyday items such as Glimmerdust?

Quote Originally Posted by meblkbear47 View Post
    How do I request items from Castle Story friends? I have others ask me all the time, but I can't figure out how to ask them.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    In game requests are from goals that ask you to get something from neighbours. When you get a goal like this, then the green button next to the goal will be ASK, click on that button and it takes you to your social screen and the neighbours tab, and then you select them and then you send.

These requests are common when an event is running and there are only a few of them for main story goals. Hope that helps!
    Quote Originally Posted by meblkbear47 View Post
    It does...and it doesn't. So what I believe you're saying is that I can request items for "special" goals...but not for everyday items such as Glimmerdust?
    Yes, that's right. You request items when a goal asks for it, but if you want your neighbours to send you eg glimmerdust, you probably have to go to their wall and ask for it. It's good if you have a few 'gifting buddies' that you exchange gifts with. You can't request daily gifts. What can sometimes happen is that you send back the gift you received, so if you send GD, you're most like to get GD sent back to you.

There are limits to whether a gift will go through depending on how much of that item they already have in their inventory. for example, if I have more than 90 earth wisps in my inventory/storage, my gifting buddy can't send me an earth wisp, but they could send me something else I'm not (close to being) maxed on.