Page 211 of 392 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    Thanks, MoonVillage! I’ll give it a try.

Update: that didn’t work. Maybe I’ll try to delete it and reload the app. I don’t understand it, because I’m only using 17 gb out of 128.

Second update: that didn’t work either. I’ve deleted apps, cleared ram, deleted the app and reinstalled. Shrug.
    Last edited by Queenzod; 11-29-18 at 05:13 PM.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes that happens to me as well. I think it too about half an hour to have the right amount of buildings out and stay out to expand. It kept unsyncing and rolling back. I just did one building at a time, temporarily stored crafting and other non essential buildings/items with no RP and eventually it worked.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes that happens to me as well. I think it too about half an hour to have the right amount of buildings out and stay out to expand. It kept unsyncing and rolling back. I just did one building at a time, temporarily stored crafting and other non essential buildings/items with no RP and eventually it worked.
    I don?t see how I?m supposed to continue with the Sabina questline if I can?t expand. Am I supposed to dissemble my entire kingdom (which is thinly stocked as it is) with every expansion?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Nope! I will report this and see why it's an issue. Expanding should be straightforward and easy, not a headache.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Nope! I will report this and see why it's an issue. Expanding should be straightforward and easy, not a headache.
    Thank you, my darling!

Executive Chef
    it's not a question, not a goal, not a game suggestion.. so not knowing where to post.. adding here. do forgive if I got into the wrong thread lol!
    it's the good news that the old little Food Shelter which I'm sure many of us stored due to lack of good drops.. is now dropping ready made Ice Cream! it's time to take it out again!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I know it dosnt matter, reading the hub, but I still cannot decide whom to pick side with! Which team! Lila or azela?? ?Hiding my face in my hands? lol!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    I know it dosnt matter, reading the hub, but I still cannot decide whom to pick side with! Which team! Lila or azela?? ?Hiding my face in my hands? lol!
    Pick the flower you prefer.. a purple Lilly or a pink Azalea?

I choose pink, but as it says.. it makes no difference.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Pick the flower you prefer.. a purple Lilly or a pink Azalea?

I choose pink, but as it says.. it makes no difference.
    Love both Colours! Lol! But have to think! Pink is awesome, but lilac too! Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Stuck getting enough orange shells and clownfish for Mermaid Necklace in What Storms may Come, Part IV. I only seem to get one once in a great while from Coral Castle. What am I missing. Where do I get more. Also, I'm maxed on blue starfish and that is the serum I'm at. Should I just do it to get the next one, or wait? Thanks for all opinions.