Page 264 of 393 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314364 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 3923

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

I am no longer getting gems for ?search the ancient vault? adventure.
    Are other people still getting gems for this/ other adventures?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Sigh. Do I report this as a bug? I usually have to force restart so I only get 9 minutes and 40 seconds but I don't mind that much. Today it restarted twice, and so it was 9 minutes 20 seconds before I could start - and then after I tapped a whoooooole lot, it closed out and didn't count any of that, now down to 6 minutes. I didn't even get to my 20+ chickens, 50+ pigs, 100 mushrooms, dozens of cows... All of my basics that I deplete in preparation of this event are not refilled. I usually focus on something else for part 2, but as it is I have to do the basics but it'd make sense if I somehow got those four minutes.

Did anyone else have an issue tonight?
    Mine closed down on me during WW today as well. Might be just a coincidence, but maybe it did affect more people...

Rhino Keeper
    Help!!!
    Just opened my game and it's back to the very start at Level 1. I'm level 50 and in the middle of our turkey event.
    I did a reboot to clear everything before I opened Castle Story.
    My Dragon Story game is also set back to the beginning, level 1.
    Has anyone experienced this and how can I fix it?
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Don’t panic you can restore your game. You need to download another storm 8 game such as restaurant story and once you have done that there is an option to transfer all your games. All you need to do is enter your user name and password and your game will be restored. There is a guide somewhere for transferring your game. Try looking under the game guides.

Just found it. Go to opening post in this thread and it is in Spiritwoods first post. It’s called transferring your game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Don’t panic you can restore your game. You need to download another storm 8 game such as restaurant story and once you have done that there is an option to transfer all your games. All you need to do is enter your user name and password and your game will be restored. There is a guide somewhere for transferring your game. Try looking under the game guides.

Just found it. Go to opening post in this thread and it is in Spiritwoods first post. It’s called transferring your game.
    Lol - in full blown panic mode!!
    I've moved my games over to a new device with no problem so this glitch has me worried.
    Thank you so much for responding with how to fix this. Very much appreciated!
    Will give it a go😉

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Lol - in full blown panic mode!!
    I've moved my games over to a new device with no problem so this glitch has me worried.
    Thank you so much for responding with how to fix this. Very much appreciated!
    Will give it a go��
    This is perfectly normal to get a L1 game when you open a new device. I use Bakery Story as it has a login feature, but there are others. Thank you Belbar22 for helping! Read the instructions first and then it should only take you about 5 minutes to get your game back. There are known issues if you also play RS2, but it doesn't look like you play that game. The transfer will fix both your castle and dragon story games back to what you're used to seeing. good luck! Let us know if you need any help!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ltiple-devices

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    This is perfectly normal to get a L1 game when you open a new device. I use Bakery Story as it has a login feature, but there are others. Thank you Belbar22 for helping! Read the instructions first and then it should only take you about 5 minutes to get your game back. There are known issues if you also play RS2, but it doesn't look like you play that game. The transfer will fix both your castle and dragon story games back to what you're used to seeing. good luck! Let us know if you need any help!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ltiple-devices
    Big Thank you Spirit Wind & Belbar22, I appreciate your help so much.
    So grateful we have this forum!
    I'm back in action with CS and working on the other 2. It was really odd because I wasn't transferring to a new device, just opening app to play. I did have an open ticket so maybe that had something to do with it?
    Just in time to collect from Ivy😊

Yes if S8 have checked your game or you were in it at the same time it can revert to L1. That's quite normal too. Sometimes your screen just goes blue which meant a game was being checked bc of a ticket. Very happy to hear you're back in thanks for letting us know. (I was wondering!)

Fashion Designer
    Does your kingdom have to be a certain level before you can participate in events? I started a new kingdom on my Android phone and it’s a level 14 right now. It also didn’t get the Birthday Kraken or the Wild Turkey they just gave us.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Yes, you need to be level 15 at a minimum but some are level 17. That's why you'll see when I write a new building, after the name I add the level and size. it was always 15 but then changed when events started getting harder. Most would still be L15 though.