Page 290 of 302 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 3013

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

  1. #2891
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    222
    Is it possible to purchase the post office building from April 2019 event?

  2. #2892
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,144
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    Is it possible to purchase the post office building from April 2019 event?
    In general, no it is not but you may be able to buy it during a future sale if it's relisted. They've done it with some event buildings in the past so it's not out of the realm of possibility.

  3. #2893
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    224
    I need to defeat some "fauns", but I do not remember where I can find them. Someone can help me ?
    Thanks in advance.

  4. #2894
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    I need to defeat some "fauns", but I do not remember where I can find them. Someone can help me ?
    Thanks in advance.
    Cloudberry bushes or chopping Grand Rooted Lilium

  5. #2895
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Cloudberry bushes or chopping Grand Rooted Lilium
    Thank you !

  6. #2896
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,129
    My question: Can't you put Animals as a tab in inventory? I can't go through 600+ pages to look for my baby Manticores. Game crashes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    They're buried deep in the abyss. Unobtainable.

    Obviously this question is for game programmers. I'm venting!!
    Last edited by riverly; 08-11-20 at 02:26 PM.

  7. #2897
    Does anyone have any insight about which of the animals have the best drop rate from fertilizer? Or if I level up my conservatory is it a guaranteed drop? I never need a pile of beans or milk or wool or bacon... just looking for fertilizer for three storylines Im trying to catch up on at once.

  8. #2898
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    12,877
    Quote Originally Posted by lillibee101 View Post
    Does anyone have any insight about which of the animals have the best drop rate from fertilizer? Or if I level up my conservatory is it a guaranteed drop? I never need a pile of beans or milk or wool or bacon... just looking for fertilizer for three storylines Im trying to catch up on at once.
    Horses are a really good source, but they have a long collection time. No guaranteed drop for this item, but it is found in lots of places. Here's the list from the Inventory Guide:

    Found: sheep, cows, conservatory, Sir Pigglesworth's Pen, all horses, Cozy Holiday Sheep (Baron's tent), Santa Sheep (Baron's tent), Ivy's Petting Zoo, Flower Power Sheep, Merry Reindeer, Jousting Steed, Clydesdale horse, Lucky Clydesdale, Grey Clydesdale, Sir Daisy, Pfefferknot Pony, Ugly Goose, swan, black swan, Vineyard horse, Tinsel ram, Turkey cow, Woodland bull, Alcina, Giles (gnome horse), Spring clydesdale, Spring steed, Donkey, Mother goose, Highland cow, Dark Unicorn, Armored Dark Unicorn, Birthday Cow, Mummy Cow, Gingerbread steed, Snow Ape, Wee Wedding Pony, Royal Kelpie, Wild turkey, Swirlicorn, Greta, Cara, Miko, Glimmergras Carriage, Uni-Calf

  9. #2899
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    12,877
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    My question: Can't you put Animals as a tab in inventory? I can't go through 600+ pages to look for my baby Manticores. Game crashes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    They're buried deep in the abyss. Unobtainable.

    Obviously this question is for game programmers. I'm venting!!
    I'll request this from the team... I agree that some small changes would make such a difference for us!

  10. #2900
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,129
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll request this from the team... I agree that some small changes would make such a difference for us!
    Thanks for all you do. I did find what I was looking for. SLOWLY!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •