Page 254 of 392 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264304354 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    I have searched the hub and can?t figure out where it tells me what makes dire boars spawn? And is there anywhere else I can get boar pelts?
    Go to The Hub, scroll down and it's Castle Story Inventory Guide. Everything is alphabetical. Look at B and D and it will list where to find them.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Re beasts: the Information Nugget on Beasts is what you need! I link this thread often as it's terrific! Here's a link to all Nuggets. This is the thread in the Hub sub-forum. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ecific-topics)

The Inventory Guide is linked in post 1 of all discussion threads.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    I have searched the hub and can?t figure out where it tells me what makes dire boars spawn? And is there anywhere else I can get boar pelts?
    Pity you can't stop by my place and whack as many as you want. It seems I spawn them in my kingdom just by breathing :-/

What?s the deal with spawning Lovecupines?

Got (what I think is) a side mission called ?Beat Up The...Lovecupines? from the ?A Sweet Tooth Tragedy? event which I can?t find any info on.

You need to craft a homemade sword (check) & then beat up five Lovecupines (1 of 5 done, the original one that spawned with the mission).

Trouble is, I?ve had the mission for a couple of days & have no idea how to make them spawn. Is it a particular animal/building/action which does it or is it totally random? Is it something which needs to be completed before the event is over? Should I just let it go & when they spawn, they spawn?

It?ll cost me 20 gems to finish & I could afford it, but I?d rather be able to achieve it naturally, if it?s a part of the timed event.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cunninglinguist69 View Post
    Got (what I think is) a side mission called ?Beat Up The...Lovecupines? from the ?A Sweet Tooth Tragedy? event which I can?t find any info on.

You need to craft a homemade sword (check) & then beat up five Lovecupines (1 of 5 done, the original one that spawned with the mission).

Trouble is, I?ve had the mission for a couple of days & have no idea how to make them spawn. Is it a particular animal/building/action which does it or is it totally random? Is it something which needs to be completed before the event is over? Should I just let it go & when they spawn, they spawn?

It?ll cost me 20 gems to finish & I could afford it, but I?d rather be able to achieve it naturally, if it?s a part of the timed event.
    The goal was originally for a Valentine event but became a regular goal after so it now triggers the first time a player spawns a Lovecupine. In general, the Lovecupine spawns from Pink/Valentine plants and animals, the Pink Alicorn and the Wedding Alicorn.

I remember it taking a while and I don't think the goal leads to any big prizes or other goals so it's not one that needs prioritizing. For complete details I'd double check the thread.

Here's a link to the thread on the goal: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...valentine-goal

And a link to an informational Nugget on Beasts that has some info on Lovecupines: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ugget-5-Beasts

New Resident
    Just unlocked the faerie workshop but I don’t have the craft to make any faerie essence, it looks like it’s meant to be in the potion shop but it’s missing on my list??

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cunninglinguist69 View Post

I have had this goal for many months now...close to a year. Every now and then I'll hit something that causes the lovecupine to spawn and so now I'm up to 3 out of 5. Lol. You may have a long way to go.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bethlr86 View Post
    Just unlocked the faerie workshop but I don’t have the craft to make any faerie essence, it looks like it’s meant to be in the potion shop but it’s missing on my list??
    Yeah. It's a little confusing. The craft disappears after you make the first one. It can then only be crafted in the faerie workshop...which you're being asked to build, which needs faerie essence to make the building parts. I know...doesn't seem to make any sense at all!

BUT Take a look at these threads. You may have to read through the whole thing to understand how you need to proceed:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1059770

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364407

Goal Discussion thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73208

Essentially you will need to either do the adventure to the plume hive and/or do the trade with faeries to get the building parts for the faerie workshop. There was a debate as to whether the trade or the adventure was the best way to go (I just did both and hoped for the best!!). Eventually you will have enough parts to build the workshop. Then you will be able to craft the essence in the f. workshop.

Thank you so much for the info & links AnnirasSweets & Bobbyrae as I missed those in my searches to discover the answers. Because it seems an unimportant goal with no reward & one which takes forever to complete, I?ll be happy to forget about it & focus on other things.

Fashion Designer
    In doing the second 10 minute unlimited energy, I lost 500 energy?!? ☹️ Before the unlimited energy I had 1746 and after I only had 1246. Anyone else experience an energy loss? Bummed.