Page 349 of 393 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eugeniajs View Post
    I can't get into the game, it keeps thinking and doesn't open. My connection is good, I have restarted my iPad and I still can't log in for more than half an hour, can someone tell me what's going on? Thank you
    Keep hitting Try Again or force close and click on the app icon over and over. There is a known issue with larger kingdoms accessing the game. If every other game is fine it's likely not you but the ability to access the server.

I see you've posted the same question elsewhere so I'll remove that post.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by halcyonall_zhu View Post
    help!!!!!
    1.I noticed that there are two decoration cards in my menu says "locked by goal"
    Attachment 63037
    They are called "Confetti path" and "Flower stand".
    can you guys remove these two cards if they are redundent?

2.when I open the potion shop, other than the recipe of unfinished tasks, the "orange dye" is always on the top. I still remember from the very begining I played this game, "simple glue" should be on the top.
    Attachment 63038
    right now the very top of potion shop is traveler's brew and followed benediction brew, these two won't be on top of the list of potion shop after I finish their missions in the mission book. but the orange dye, though, shouldn't be on the top of simple glue.
    I think it is because I had some unfinished timed event required orange dye but could you help fixing this bug?

3.I have three redundant things in my inventory, a pear tree, a vineyard pergola and a fruit stand. a staff of storm8 had already told me in another posts(https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...t-lucky-clover) that these two appeared in the event called "Castle Story event 1/18 - What's Eating Baron's Grapes?". when I played for this event, I might accidentally triggered a bug that I buy the pear tree before the mission book asked me to. So I couldn't be able to finish the event at any chance. it depressed me a lot and I think that might be the first time I quit playing castle story and deleted the app. can you just delete the pear tree and the fruit stand data from my account?
    Attachment 63039
    Attachment 63040
    my sotrm8 id is halcyonall_zhu and the device I use to play castle story is iPhone 12 pro.
    (think this could help you locate my account from the service)
    I just want all the menus to be clean. and maybe also help me remove the lucky clover card from the planting menu. I have OCD and these things really bothers me a lot. Thanks sooooo much if you could help me. it means a lot.

4.this one is a suggestion. there are hundreds maybe thousands event that are expired now. what if someone who just started to play right now wanted some old construction very much? could you start some new menu that shows all the event from the past and set price tag for them. so that new players can use gems to play the old events. the buildings can have different names like if the original event prize is called summer gazebo lv.5, then the new gems-spend event prize version will be called SUMMER GAZEBO FROM THE FUTURE or something different. English is not my mother tongue. if some phrases or words are not correct, please just ignore them. I really like this game and thank you very much.
    the fruit stand isn't old or outdated. if you plaace it and collect from it, it might drop an orange cobbbler (instead of having to collect flour and oranges and make a cobbler). for the trade
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Hi which is the most profitable tribute? Acidien vs vimino etc thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    Hi which is the most profitable tribute? Acidien vs vimino etc thanks
    Depends on your needs, for me with a very advanced realm, none. All stored away.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    the acidien tribute gives you the most money per newborn sprites. i do the trade regularly. usually every 2-3 days. jsut from collecting from things. nice and easy 20k coin
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Keep hitting Try Again or force close and click on the app icon over and over. There is a known issue with larger kingdoms accessing the game. If every other game is fine it's likely not you but the ability to access the server.
    I also have this issue. I noticed a few people have written it on the App Store review as well. I'm a long-time player--this is my FAVORITE game, don't take this away from me.

My iPad is not full, it's relatively new, my internet is terrific, I'm at a loss to rectify this problem. Is there anything I can do on my end?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by carletonisland View Post
    I also have this issue. I noticed a few people have written it on the App Store review as well. I'm a long-time player--this is my FAVORITE game, don't take this away from me.

My iPad is not full, it's relatively new, my internet is terrific, I'm at a loss to rectify this problem. Is there anything I can do on my end?
    We are currently in a bit of a pickle with logging in and we are directing all players to the current thread in the Bugs Forum here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...054-Won-t-open

Nothing you can do at your end no... log a ticket with support if you can / want to so that the team can be aware of how many players are impacted. I'm putting info on page 1 of that thread in the 2nd post as it belongs to HungryGoblin (S8 staff).

Quote Originally Posted by carletonisland View Post

It might be coincidence but I never seem to have this issue with my small low level kingdom (currently lvl 26). My lvl 50 kingdom has been getting the issue sometimes but not nearly as bad as other forum members describe here (eg I might have to try again once or twice to get in but not all morning) . I try to keep that lvl 50 kingdom as minimalistic as possible because the device it's on right now can only barely handle it (eg slow, lags frequently, etc). It seems to me like it's mainly people with large high level kingdoms that get this problem the worst.

If the main reason you love castle story is getting to decorate/design your kingdom, this probably won't help at all. But if you love the game for other reasons, my experience suggests a few things you could try (eg. Making your kingdom as minimalistic as possible and/or starting a new game). It bothers me a little that I can't make my high level kingdom look how I want it to and I find it vaguely annoying to be constantly put things back in and out of storage as I need them for events. But designing is not my main love with castle story so I put up with keeping that kingdom super minimalistic because at least I can still play it.

Maybe this experience I've had is just coincidence and I've just been lucky, but I thought it might be worth mentioning anyway. (For the record, neither of the devices I'm using are great and my internet isn't terrific either. Pretty sure all I have going in my favour is that both my kingdoms are small, or maybe luck).

@Spiritwind - I know this should probably go in the bug thread as well but I wanted to reply to carletonisland. You have my permission to copy it across. Ps. Thanks very much for all you do for us! I barely remembered anything when I picked up this game again a few months ago after years away and the hub has been so incredibly helpful.
    Last edited by SquireKeladry; 05-18-22 at 09:01 PM.

I just checked and there is an update of the game in the app store. The last update of the game was 2 years ago. I hesitate to update my game sometimes doing so causes issues. Anybody updated their game and how was it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    I just checked and there is an update of the game in the app store. The last update of the game was 2 years ago. I hesitate to update my game sometimes doing so causes issues. Anybody updated their game and how was it?
    I updated mine this morning and have had no issues whatsoever! I'm playing on an Iphone 11 and was pleasantly surprised yet so happy to see that they adjusted the screen size of the game so it fits to my phone's screen now