Page 203 of 393 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    If I trade with gold troll tokens for a 2nd cabbage hut. Do I get the hut or just the option to buy a second for gems?

I have no where near enough gems to buy the hut, but hoping that with the trade, I get the hut out right

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    If I trade with gold troll tokens for a 2nd cabbage hut. Do I get the hut or just the option to buy a second for gems?

I have no where near enough gems to buy the hut, but hoping that with the trade, I get the hut out right
    You don?t need to spend gems to get the cabbage hut.

Rhino Keeper
    I received a dark cave formation from the adventure this morning but I can?t store it. The message says I am at the limit and level up. Does anyone know what the limit is for? Royal decorations? I have 97 of the dark cave formation stored, by the way.
    Last edited by cheers196; 09-08-18 at 09:06 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    I received a dark cave formation from the adventure this morning but I can?t store it. The message says I am at the limit and level up. Does anyone know what the limit is for? Royal decorations? I have 97 of the dark cave formation stored, by the way.
    Do you have other rocks in storage? This is not a royal deco, I have not reached that point with cave formations, but many other choppable decorations have no limit so far.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post

You get the hut with tokens - there is a goal associated with getting it which is outlined in the dedicated Hub thread. You can/could always have purchased one with gems; they aren't related. It's just a way to get 2 huts - one with gems and one with tokens.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Do you have other rocks in storage? This is not a royal deco, I have not reached that point with cave formations, but many other choppable decorations have no limit so far.
    There are no other rocks in storage. I do have a quite bit of choppable trees and mermaid related things, though. Those tree has their own limit of 99 per, I think. I didn’t think the dark cave formation was a royal deco either because I have been max out for royal decos for quite a while but I had no trouble storing the formations until today. I hate to have to sell this dark cave formation for zero dollars.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    There are no other rocks in storage. I do have a quite bit of choppable trees and mermaid related things, though. Those tree has their own limit of 99 per, I think. I didn’t think the dark cave formation was a royal deco either because I have been max out for royal decos for quite a while but I had no trouble storing the formations until today. I hate to have to sell this dark cave formation for zero dollars.
    Then I suppose the default limit is 99. Because I do not know any compound nature items.

Instead of selling the dark cave formation. Get one out of storage ans chop it. It takes energy, but you get some decent drops from it. Once finished you can store the new one.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    When the wizard portal is upgraded, does it show up as level 2? I spent the tokens and other materials to upgrade to level 2 and the written description still just says ‘wizard portal’

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by neska04 View Post
    When the wizard portal is upgraded, does it show up as level 2? I spent the tokens and other materials to upgrade to level 2 and the written description still just says ‘wizard portal’
    Nope each 5 levels come with the same inscription. Only the upgrade materials tells you the level you are at. Also the energy drop will tell you.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you; that reassures me I haven’t just thrown away 20 gold tokens!