Page 292 of 393 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296302342392 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3923

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    hmmm, interesting... the team will see this post and will have a look at the craft at some point. I guess you'd better not do that craft then as it won't produce either item. Thanks for the update!
    Out of curiosity, and to help with the debugging, I tried crafting some more bait in the magic forge: it let me, and gave me back plain bait, so that my total is now at 102. Bait is still not grayed out.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nm666 View Post
    Out of curiosity, and to help with the debugging, I tried crafting some more bait in the magic forge: it let me, and gave me back plain bait, so that my total is now at 102. Bait is still not grayed out.
    I do love how random items go over the cap when they shouldn't. Perhaps it's like when you throw rotten cabbage and the prize will allow you to exceed, eg I have over 200 sugarcane! looks like you can keep going then!

I thought that the timer for the trade post was reduced by half right now. Did I imagine that? I tried force closing the app.
    I am getting double trade tickets.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I'm getting double tickets, but my timer is normal time. I thought the time was halved too. How long will the trades give double tickets?

Executive Chef
    my timers are cut in half. did you try force closing? i know someone else posted that theirs was not cut in half either
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I'm getting double tickets, but my timer is normal time. I thought the time was halved too. How long will the trades give double tickets?
    Are you positive? I didn't realize the timers were altered at first because there's nothing to indicate this fact - they have a note about the double ticket drops clearly listed but no notes about the reduced timers. For instance: the Expansion Permit trade looks exactly the same as usual except it's only 2 Hours instead of 4 so it's really easy to miss the difference.

You'd think they'd draw more attention to the reduced timers by having the time in big red print while reduced or list it like they do sales prices with the old time crossed out and the new time in bold. Maybe they should look into doing that for next time?

AnnirasSweets is correct. Oops, I didn't notice that the timers are changed. I don't usually do the gem trade and forgot it takes 10 hours, and it's only 5 hrs now. Thanks!

Hi, I hope you maybe able to help. My pandas in the warrior tent are blocked out and have locked by goal over them. I was able to do the first panda and three fire pandas but the other two are covered. I have force closed the game, taken the warrior tent off the game and put it into storage then force closed again. Still “ locked by goal” . I have tapped on them separately and still not able to open them. I tried to go in through the book ( top left hand side of game) and still nothing. Also fire pandas will only drop bamboo straw 1 piece at a time, I hear they also drop leaf underwear ? Please hope you can help. I have sent a request to support and it will take up to 7 days, the quest will be over and I may not finish. Thank you

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkino6 View Post
    Hi, I hope you maybe able to help. My pandas in the warrior tent are blocked out and have locked by goal over them. I was able to do the first panda and three fire pandas but the other two are covered. I have force closed the game, taken the warrior tent off the game and put it into storage then force closed again. Still ? locked by goal? . I have tapped on them separately and still not able to open them. I tried to go in through the book ( top left hand side of game) and still nothing. Also fire pandas will only drop bamboo straw 1 piece at a time, I hear they also drop leaf underwear ? Please hope you can help. I have sent a request to support and it will take up to 7 days, the quest will be over and I may not finish. Thank you
    To craft the 2nd panda you must first craft the 1st panda. After you craft the 2nd panda then the 3rd will become available. If you have already crafted the first panda then this craft should be grayed out. If your game doesn't work accordingly then you have to wait for support to help you.

Underwears drop from defeating pandas spawned from the fire pandas and the bamboo grove. Make sure you have no monster on your board. It's a guaranteed spawn from the grove and maybe a 50% chance spawn from fire pandas.

There's little time left to finish the event. If you have the lower level requirement then you'd still have to play constantly to get enough straws and underwears. If you need 6 flags (high level requirement) then it'd be impossible to finish without using gems at this point.

Hi all! I hope everyone is doing well.. i would like to ask for some tips for expanding my kingdom.. how do you do yours? It’s getting harder and harder to collect all the needed materials..thank u