Page 255 of 393 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    In doing the second 10 minute unlimited energy, I lost 500 energy?!? ☹️ Before the unlimited energy I had 1746 and after I only had 1246. Anyone else experience an energy loss? Bummed.
    Seriously? That's awful! Are you sure the unlimited energy time had activated? But even if not, do you think you could have used 500 (!) energy in just 10 minutes?

I never lost any energy during the WW unlimited energy. I've noticed that the last two times I never got the "unlimited" symbol; my energy just didn't count down for ten minutes. So I definitely had the same amount before and after.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    In doing the second 10 minute unlimited energy, I lost 500 energy?!? ☹️ Before the unlimited energy I had 1746 and after I only had 1246. Anyone else experience an energy loss? Bummed.
    Your energy balance is restored afterwards and sometimes it needs a force close to calculate properly. If you collected from energy sources during UL you've lost it. Only Support can check your pre and post energy balance.

Fashion Designer
    I have a question about the double trade tickets and half time offer in the royal exchange; I didn't read the splash screen carefully - how long is this offer good for?
    My poor cows and chickens are mercilessly being milked and de-egged. Poor things. 😳
    Last edited by ratdogs4; 08-30-19 at 06:27 PM.

I have been wondering if there is any benefit to having walkers out in the kingdom vs. keeping them in the town square. Anyone know the answer to this? I tried searching for the answer but have not found anything.
    Last edited by fiberterian; 08-31-19 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Grammar

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fiberterian View Post
    I have been wondering if there is any benefit to having walkers out in the kingdom vs. keeping them in the town square. Anyone know the answer to this? I tried searching for the answer but have not found anything.
    Once you own a walker, the only reason to keep it on your board is for the visual of it, really. If purchasing a walker unlocks goals or items in the market, you needn't keep the walker on the board to gain those benefits simply purchasing is enough.

I'm not a fan of walkers myself so I rarely display them (other than my double horsemen) and I know many players who do like them but still don't display them as they can cause game lagging. All those pixels wandering free really clogs things up on some devices.

Ah, yes I have noticed that things get bogged down a bit when I have walkers out. I also find them distracting so have started keeping them in the town square.

Thanks for your response!

Rhino Keeper
    I have a question about the double trade tickets and half time offer in the royal exchange; I didn't read the splash screen carefully - how long is this offer good for?
    My poor cows and chickens are mercilessly being milked and de-egged. Poor things. ��
    I read the splash screen and it didn't say. It started the same time as the sale, so I'm hoping it lasts the same amount of time.

Trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    My poor cows and chickens are mercilessly being milked and de-egged. Poor things. ��
    last time it lasted about 24 hours from the time it started. but who knows this time
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    New splash screen just said double trade tickets go on until September 3.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I just got a screen for expansion plots on sale but I can’t find them it’s possible that I have already expanded to them but can some one tell me the plot numbers please so I can double check I have been saving expansion permits just for this occasion thank you very much