Page 189 of 393 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hgainous View Post
    HELP!! Mithril!!! I seem to need a ton but finding it is a study in futility.
    Sad to say but Mithril is a rare drop and usually I can only manage to find a piece or two per day and that's with me being level 50 and having a full board of animals, including those that drop Mithril. Don't be discouraged if you can't accumulate it quickly even by checking places that are known to drop it. Mithril is one of those things that you'll need desperately and struggle to find but once you start finding it a bit easier, you'll no longer need it, lol.

Below is the entry for finding Mithril from the HUB and a link to the HUB directly, it's a great resource and SW does an amazing job keeping it updated:

Mithril
    Found: Mithril Dragon, deep mine, dark cave formation, Sir Pigglesworth, Jeweler Trade (rare), Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Onyx Temple, Fey Courthouse, Dive into the Abyss adventure, Armored flyger, Mothraki Knight

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...-Story-The-Hub

Farm Supplier
    What to do now?
    I got a dire boar on a field which it’s not ready to expand yet!
    I can’t defeat this direboar.
    He is placed on O-10.
    How can I get him dissapear?
    I hope you can help.
    Greetings from the Netherlands
    Ps: I’m stuck on the game because now I can’t get a wisp from the new goal.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LonBB View Post
    What to do now?
    I got a dire boar on a field which it’s not ready to expand yet!
    I can’t defeat this direboar.
    He is placed on O-10.
    How can I get him dissapear?
    I hope you can help.
    Greetings from the Netherlands
    Ps: I’m stuck on the game because now I can’t get a wisp from the new goal.
    I saw a post from an S8 employee that said if you get a monster in that square to try tapping around the edges of it instead of directly on the monster. If this still doesn't work you should open a support ticket with s8 so they can go in your game and help you out with this problem.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I saw a post from an S8 employee that said if you get a monster in that square to try tapping around the edges of it instead of directly on the monster. If this still doesn't work you should open a support ticket with s8 so they can go in your game and help you out with this problem.
    Thank, thank you very much! It worked!
    Wow, I’m so glad!
    Thank, thanks, thanks!
    Big kiss

Rhino Keeper
    Hello!
    I've not played this game for a long time and now I'm back! I saw the mythic research center in the list of buildings in my market. I would love to get it. But it says locked by goal. It isn't there to craft in my trading wagon either (I still need to finish the goal for the two saphires, and I'M still waiting for my beastbane display to drop the 20 gold tokens).
    Is there still a possibility for me to get the mythic research center?
    Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by manu90ela View Post
    Hello!
    I've not played this game for a long time and now I'm back! I saw the mythic research center in the list of buildings in my market. I would love to get it. But it says locked by goal. It isn't there to craft in my trading wagon either (I still need to finish the goal for the two saphires, and I'M still waiting for my beastbane display to drop the 20 gold tokens).
    Is there still a possibility for me to get the mythic research center?
    Thank you!
    I'm pretty sure as long as you have the Trade Wagon, you can get the MRC even if there's not a Monster Hunt active. To find out for sure, you'll have to place the Trade Wagon and see if the trade is there. I want to say it costs 70 of the Gold Tokens to get the MRC so you'll also need to have those if you want to get it now.

Rhino Keeper
    Unfortunately the trade for the mythic research center isn't in the trade wagon. But I wonder why it says locked by goal if there isn't a way to unlock it....

Unfortunately the trade for the mythic research center isn't in the trade wagon. But I wonder why it says locked by goal if there isn't a way to unlock it....
    I tried searching the thread for prerequisites, but unfortunately they aren’t listed. It is possible that the sapphires may be a prerequisite. Or maybe it will unlock for you when there is another monster hunt. Maybe someone from S8 can confirm?

I can confirm that the MRC does cost 70 gold troll tokens, and all the crafts inside it also require gold tokens. So it will be a long term goal when it does unlock.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Mythic Research Center shows on my Trade Wagon right now. It's 70 (gold) Troll Tokens.
    In theory you shouldn't have to buy the fountain to get the MRC trade unlocked. You may need to make one Trade of any type to open the others? But the buildings were all already showing in the Wagon when I wasted my 20 on the sapphires and fountain, because I was debating if I should save for the MRC or spend. That was during a monster hunt.

What trades does your wagon show? Cooking Camp 99 tokens? Cabbage Hut 70 tokens? and Ruler's Amulet 5 tokens? (do not waste tokens on this it's a dead end)

Farm Supplier
    Having problem with 1st expansion in Searching for Sabina. I have everything including Princess Bow but when I go to area to expand, Princess Bow does not appear in the requirement list. I have cleared cache, restarted tablet and uninstalled and installed game and still do not get the Bow in the requirement list. This is on Android tablet. Any assistance is appreciated.