Page 192 of 393 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Hopefully we will have a monster hunt soon!! I really need an animal which drops expansion permits! With all the new expansions that need lots of expansion permits it will take forever if I have to craft them all!

Rhino Keeper
    By the way: I did the first sapphire trade and then the dialog with the troll popped up and now I have the possibility to trade also the mythic research center! I know 70 gold tokens will take forever... but I'm just happy that I will get ot someday! which beasts can I craft in it?

Quote Originally Posted by manu90ela View Post
    By the way: I did the first sapphire trade and then the dialog with the troll popped up and now I have the possibility to trade also the mythic research center! I know 70 gold tokens will take forever... but I'm just happy that I will get ot someday! which beasts can I craft in it?
    See this thread from The Hub:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-How-it-works

Trade wagon info in the first post.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by manu90ela View Post
    Hopefully we will have a monster hunt soon!! I really need an animal which drops expansion permits! With all the new expansions that need lots of expansion permits it will take forever if I have to craft them all!
    and what are these animals?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vitorfelix31 View Post
    and what are these animals?
    The Armored Flygers crafted in the MRC drop occasionally Trade Permits.. the other Flygers and Direwold too
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    The Armored Flygers crafted in the MRC drop occasionally Trade Permits.. the other Flygers and Direwold too
    I'm pretty sure only the White Flygers, Amored Flygers, and original Direwolf drop Expansion Permits but all the flygers and direwolves (including babies) drop Wisp Lanterns. At least this is what I've found in my realm.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm pretty sure only the White Flygers, Amored Flygers, and original Direwolf drop Expansion Permits but all the flygers and direwolves (including babies) drop Wisp Lanterns. At least this is what I've found in my realm.
    to my surprise.. the normal Flyger did too, even if rare. I had posted my findings at that time. I just went through a lucky week spell and had frequent drops from all.. with total 'permit dropping animals' of 12 got about 6 permits to help advance in the newer plots, but unfortunately, now all seem dry.. so I have to craft, craft and craft trade tickets.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    to my surprise.. the normal Flyger did too, even if rare. I had posted my findings at that time. I just went through a lucky week spell and had frequent drops from all.. with total 'permit dropping animals' of 12 got about 6 permits to help advance in the newer plots, but unfortunately, now all seem dry.. so I have to craft, craft and craft trade tickets.
    Really?! I cannot believe this and am kicking myself. You have no idea how many times I skip collecting from the normal flygers to save energy because I've never seen anything about them dropping permits, only earth wisps and wisp lanterns. Thanks for the info, I'll have to correct my inventory info and start collecting from them more. Perhaps you should drop a line in the HUB feedback so SW can add this to her inventories as well? We should get the word out that there's another place to get the much needed, hard to get permits.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll have to check if they have changed the drops as at the time I did get the list of drops from the crafted Flyger from S8 and expansion permits are not on the list of drops.

Expansion Permits found: White Flyger, Armored flyger, Direwolf, Interpret the Worker (mystic card)

Farm Supplier
    Can someone tell me where to find Enchanter's Essence? Just doing in potion shop? tanks