Page 79 of 393 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

I'm lv 26 and the adventure quest "traverse to the desert sands" was not unlocked. I can make sweet feast required for the quest,but the when going to the castle the quest option was still locked. Do I need to finish other quest to unlock the adventure?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi, you need to finish Strictly Ornamental first (in Sabina part 3 goals). This link to the Outline guide will help you know where you are or if you're close... https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1059764

Executive Chef
    Are apples and oranges only dropped from the trees bought with gems?

If so, I may be done with this game. Any gems I had were eaten by supposedly hitting speed up (I never choose that and it sounds like this is a big issue)

In my opinion untimed quests that require rubies are unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi, you need to finish Strictly Ornamental first (in Sabina part 3 goals). This link to the Outline guide will help you know where you are or if you're close... https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1059764
    Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Are apples and oranges only dropped from the trees bought with gems?

If so, I may be done with this game. Any gems I had were eaten by supposedly hitting speed up (I never choose that and it sounds like this is a big issue)

In my opinion untimed quests that require rubies are unacceptable.
    Main story goals NEVER require gems to complete. They may require you to halt for a while. For example, before the barons tent, you had to wait till you were up to a specific part in the story to drop fruit. The tent can drop fruit, so it may have prematurely triggered a goal. This is still ok, just means the goal will stay in your book for a while.

If you're looking for drops, you need to look at the Inventory Guide as this has the most up to date list of where to get items. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....nventory-Guide. sir pigglesworth for lower levelled players will probably be your best bet though without gem purchase items. An apple tree is an excellent investment as is a sheep if you are able to save a few gems along the way.

Hi. I noticed tat my both of my libraries have stopped dropping spellbooks ever since ive max leveled one of them. Ive got 2 wizards schools tat i need to upgrade. I know Thomas house and Adventures would drop once in a while but i didnt have a collection problem with my libraries b4. Are my libraries done for... even the level 1 one?

no, you're not 'done for'! I had this checked already and the goal is ok... Just keep collecting and they'll drop.

Thank u so much! Really appreciate u takin the time and energy answerin our questions and lookin out for us players. Part of the reason why i love this game. Thanks again!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-26-16 at 03:46 PM. Reason: You are most welcome! ;)

Host(ess)
    Storm8id: ThePjays
    Level: 30

Goal: Food for Groom (with the horse) 🐴

The goal asks to Make ORANGE Cobbler in the kitchen. Well, how can you, if the option isn't available? I remember another task, I missed for this very same orange cobbler. Thought, that I simply wasn't advanced far enough in the game but come on now. This is a second time. This is a server/game issue????

Help... please guide me

Can you see them in the kitchen locked? The goal guide says this:
    Note: Apple Pie, Lemonade & Orange Cobbler Recipes locked UNTIL you have collected the fruit
    Building the King's Keep/Queen's Court will trigger these goals.

Do you have an orange tree? Perhaps you need to collect another orange to unlock the goal. Can you try that and post again? Maybe you got the orange too early last time before your game was ready to trigger the goal?

Sir piggie and the magic garden can drop fruit too.