Page 273 of 392 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Fashion Designer
    Hi. I am really struggling to get wisp essence, and am looking for my Katz brother and Katz sister.
    I don't think they are on my board, but can't find them in storage either. It was a fairly recent event (January), they shouldn't be 550 pages back!
    Any help appreciated.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    From what I remember it dropped from a normal Bush.
    This is the thread for more info : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Rescue-Part-1
    (keep checking your inventory if it's not already there)
    Thanks! I read the thread, but was hoping I could get it from cloudberry bush 😁. You know, two birds one stone lol..... thanks ♡

Fashion Designer
    What is the town building limit?

I am up to the "Faerie Feud" goal and need to construct a Glimmer Faerie House and Blythe Faerie house.

Can't build them as I have too many town buildings.
    Have sold off a few town buildings but it hasn't helped.
    Don't really want to sell more, and with 15 unsellable ice cream cottage, am a bit stuck...
    Last edited by federerGOAT; 02-18-20 at 11:03 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    What is the town building limit?

I am up to the "Faerie Feud" goal and need to construct a Glimmer Faerie House and Blythe Faerie house.

Can't build them as I have too many town buildings.
    Have sold off a few town buildings but it hasn't helped.
    Don't really want to sell more, but with 15 unsellable ice cream cottage, am a bit hamstrung...
    Interesting you bring this up.
    I thought my limit for the Faerie Houses was 5, but I just noticed I can't build any other Town Buildings either.
    I sold a Farmhouse and can build another Faerie House now.. Thanks for the insight!

Sorry I can't help you, I hope someone else knows the answer. I'm curious too. Good luck!

P.s. Being unable to sell the Ice Cream Buildings is very inconvenient. Has someone tried before to ask S8 if they can change this?
    It makes a prize into a ball and chain.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I did mention this at the time we got those ice cream buildings and if I recall correctly they should not count toward the cap.

The caps are listed at the top of the Town Building listing. It's this: You can have 50 Town buildings. The number of each of these buildings you can have is limited to your total town building count. (50 is also the cap for Royal buildings)

Let me know if you want me to check on this once you've done a count of your buildings.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks SW.

Did a quick count, I have 30 normal town buildings (7 market place, 6 cottages, 6 taverns, 10 farmhouses and 1 windmill).

Town buildings from events, 15 ice cream cottages, 2 pirate taverns, 2 haunted cottage, 1 gothic cottage, 1 toadstool cottage, 1 toadstool farmhouse and 1 overgrown farmhouse.

53 town buildings altogether.
    So it looks like those ice cream cottages are included in the building limit.

Fashion Designer
    Just sold more buildings, two taverns and two market place.

Still no luck.

Are haunted house and haunted cabins considered town buildings?
    If so, probably means I would have to sell 3 more buildings to get the blythe and glimmer faerie houses.
    Last edited by federerGOAT; 02-19-20 at 01:30 AM.

Executive Chef
    Hmm, It doesn't add up to me either.
    I have 39 normal Town Buildings and 7 from other events. That would make 46.. but I'm 'maxed out'/ can't buy more.
    I have 6 Ice Cream Cottages, bringing the total to 52.

I have :

10 Cottages, 18 Farmhouses (don't know why I have so much of them), 2 Taverns, 2 Market Places, 1 Windmill, 6 Faerie Buildings... Making 39 Total

1 Gingerbread Cottage, 3 Toadstool Cottage, 1 Toadstool Farmhouse, 1 Gingerbread Farmhouse and 1 Pumpkin Cottage. 7 in Total.

And 6 Ice Cream Cottages
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 02-19-20 at 03:36 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Are the 6 ice cream cottages included in the 46?
    Or does it bring the total to 52?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Are the 6 ice cream cottages included in the 46?
    Or does it bring the total to 52?
    I didn't include them. The total is 52 if I counted correctly.

When I look at my and your numbers it might be possible that the Ice Cream buildings do count, but one of the others (toadstool for example) don't, and that explains why we both have just over 50, and are maxed out. Just a theory