Page 350 of 393 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    I just checked and there is an update of the game in the app store. The last update of the game was 2 years ago. I hesitate to update my game sometimes doing so causes issues. Anybody updated their game and how was it?
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    I updated mine this morning and have had no issues whatsoever! I'm playing on an Iphone 11 and was pleasantly surprised yet so happy to see that they adjusted the screen size of the game so it fits to my phone's screen now
    Funny, just checked & don't see an update (in the US). Checked down the list thru May 21st if it might have automatically updated but not there either.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Funny, just checked & don't see an update (in the US). Checked down the list thru May 21st if it might have automatically updated but not there either.
    You need to search for the game then you will see the update, if you go the the list of apps to update nothing is shown.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    You need to search for the game then you will see the update, if you go the the list of apps to update nothing is shown.
    Thanks, Shibuyacloth! I will do that.

Edit: Was listed now to be updated. I guess just had to be patient it was available in my area.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone else "lost" the daily ads after updating? They no longer show up as an option to play for bonus items....

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    Has anyone else "lost" the daily ads after updating? They no longer show up as an option to play for bonus items....
    Yes, and I've already flagged this with the team.

New Resident

Hello! Need 2 more mane detanglers please

Hi, can I request for two friend requests as i need two more mane detanglers for my second account. I play daily and will respond to your requests! Thank you =)
    Storm ID: 5t0rm139

Quote Originally Posted by 5t0rm139 View Post
    Hi, can I request for two friend requests as i need two more mane detanglers for my second account. I play daily and will respond to your requests! Thank you =)
    Storm ID: 5t0rm139
    Hi, welcome to the forum. We have a special forum for players looking for neighbours here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...e-Story-Add-Me

Hop over to that forum and add your name. Post one of that thread has game links for newbies

Rhino Keeper
    I started playing again and I have most of the goals after Searching for Sabina open. I was getting burnt out on Benediction brews and just realized it?s an incredibly long goal and unlikely to be very satisfying to me. i can?t keep track of so many open goals and I?d like to focus on a couple of shorter ones to clear them and then go in order of the goals that provide the best stuff, rather than the order in which they?re released. Normally I really enjoy the balance of the weekly releases with long term goals but it?s just too much right now and I don?t feel like I?m getting anywhere. This is also the first time I?ve actually been low on coins because I usually work at a pace where I can catch up! I?ve been reading through the guides but I could really use some concrete suggestions! Should I back up and go in order of release or are there a couple of goals I can get through more quickly?
    Last edited by elizabetheva; 06-11-22 at 08:35 AM.

Great question. What goals do you have in your goal book? (Disregard event goals)

Did they discontinue the option of double coins or receiving items from watching videos