Page 128 of 392 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by p356j316 View Post
    Thank you for the welcome and helping me find the wagon!
    Oh, I'm so glad you found it! That must have been a relief to know it didn't roll away Do let us know if you need help with storyline information you posted about. Have a look through the Game Guide (purple link below) which gives all the goal information and also tips about the goals. I'm updating them all the time, so new information from recent players is always welcome. Happy Gaming!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi everybody,

where do I get a Naga? We need seaweed for the new storyline (making the salad in the kitchen) and I have no source to get it. In the Hub I read that I get it from Nagas, but I havn't found one to buy. Thanks for your answers.
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    Hi everybody,

where do I get a Naga? We need seaweed for the new storyline (making the salad in the kitchen) and I have no source to get it. In the Hub I read that I get it from Nagas, but I havn't found one to buy. Thanks for your answers.
    i don't know if you can get thevRoyal Naga at this time. But the mermaid drops seaweed.

New Resident
    Hi, I am level 50, since I upgraded to the new version (mermaid ) I can't use the Royal Exchange and go on Adventure. What can I do to get the Old Version back. Please help, thank you.

New Resident
    Hi, I am OK with the Royal Exchange and the Adventure. They're seem to be working again. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ragga666 View Post
    Sorry I know this is not the place but I am stuck as I can't progress to complete the totem token in building the reliquary in the eleven outpost as it says complete the fashion police and I can't see what it is. I would be most grateful for some guidance. Many thanks.
    Here ya go:
    It's part 3 of the Glimmergate Gate goals
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1358980

So you need to complete the Glimmer Gate goals to move on. Scroll up from that link to parts 1 & 2 & locate where you are in those goals.

6: Fashion Police
    * Give some wool to Greselda 0/60 GIVE (skip 120)
    * Give some hide to Greselda 0/20 GIVE (skip 40)
    * Give some fur to Greselda 0/20 GIVE (skip 40)
    * Give Greselda some red dye 0/10 GIVE (skip 30)
    * Give Greselda some yellow dye 0/5 GIVE (skip 20)
    * Give Greselda some blue dye 0/5 GIVE (skip 20)
    * Give Greselda some purple dye 0/5 GIVE (skip 20)
    * Place Greselda's home 0/1 PLACE | Cost: 0 coin, Build: 5 ornate block, 25 glimmer shard, 25 glimmer fragments, 3 magic cement
    Rewards: 1700 coin, 6 xp

7: Specific Taste
    * Visit Greselda's house 0/2 VISIT (skip 50)
    Rewards: 370 coin, 3 xp

Best place to find info on goals is to go to The Hub & tap the first thread The New Main Story Goal Guide. You can search different goals there to find where you are. Good luck!
    Last edited by meme1098; 06-16-17 at 08:36 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I am stuck on Elven outpost as I can't find the fashion police goal. Can someone help please.

It's in the last part of Glimmergate part 3 goals.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1059760

06. Picture - Fashion Police >>> unlocks Lady Greselda - Lady Greselda's Castle must be built for Fashion Police to complete. Lady Greselda unlocked and now walks around the kingdom. Complete this goal to continue with part 4 of the Elven Outpost (unlocking the Reliquary)
    07. Picture - Specific Taste Will trigger Adamant Alchemy questline

i moved the response from the other discussion thread and it's now above your post here. Please do not double post.... It's against the forum rules.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-16-17 at 06:14 PM.

New Resident

Lovecupine

I got a quest a few days ago " beat up those lovecupines can't figure out where to find them. All I keep getting are blue ones no pink ones. Can you help? I really thought this would have been a valentines goal, but I just got it.

Quote Originally Posted by cgorski View Post
    I got a quest a few days ago " beat up those lovecupines can't figure out where to find them. All I keep getting are blue ones no pink ones. Can you help? I really thought this would have been a valentines goal, but I just got it.
    It's a relic goal you get when you collect from a pink animal.

Found: may spawn when collecting from a pink animal including chickens, the Pink Alicorn and the Wedding Alicorn.. If you look under 'Lovecupines' in the Inventory Guide, it has all the info you need.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025276