Page 336 of 392 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 3915

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I went through a bunch of old stuff and found a note that says defeating a skunkupine triggers Defeating Peril. Can you try that for me and see if that works? If yes I'll add a note to the guide to future proof that goal. If not, I'll do more digging tomorrow.

I double checked your other goals and agree they are unrelated. Let's see how you get on though with a skunk.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes it worked! I first tried the troll and fangbeast but they did not trigger it, only the skunkupine did. Thanks, cause i hardly get those, now the planting wheat did the trick. Great how you always find the solution to our problems

Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    Yes it worked! I first tried the troll and fangbeast but they did not trigger it, only the skunkupine did. Thanks, cause i hardly get those, now the planting wheat did the trick. Great how you always find the solution to our problems
    You're very welcome I've added a note to the goal guide too. It's good to see that I can retain my "Queen of the Glimmerwoods" title! lol

I am working on Hidden Forest part one I need to make compass where do I find forest wisps. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I am working on Hidden Forest part one I need to make compass where do I find forest wisps. Thank you
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-on-page-1*
    Forest Wisp spawn from white trillium. 15/15 hits to defeat | White trillium shrubs also will spawn the green Forest Wisp

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    In addition to what SpiritWind said, I spawn them from Cloudberry bushes. I don?t know if you like to spend gems or not. I was working on this goal forever and not getting very far. Then I found the Forest Wisp that you can buy in the market for 150 gems, and it drops what you need - can collect every 12 hours. Now I?m moving right along towards this goal.

If we pay with gems to complete and expire storyline does it allow us to get the rewards. like the Forgotten roost storyline to get the Royal Griffin

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by starmoon331 View Post
    If we pay with gems to complete and expire storyline does it allow us to get the rewards. like the Forgotten roost storyline to get the Royal Griffin
    When it is expired, no, gone is gone, unless it shows up in a sales event.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Hello,
    I have been trying to fulfill the requests of the Elven Outpost lately, looking for some gold runes. But unfortunately with no luck so far.
    Would you know what kind of requested items are likely to provide some gold runes? It is random or any specific items will automatically trigger gold runes in return?
    I have searched everywhere the forum archives about this but haven't found anything.
    Many thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Hello,
    I have been trying to fulfill the requests of the Elven Outpost lately, looking for some gold runes. But unfortunately with no luck so far.
    Would you know what kind of requested items are likely to provide some gold runes? It is random or any specific items will automatically trigger gold runes in return?
    I have searched everywhere the forum archives about this but haven't found anything.
    Many thanks!
    I caught up on the long term goals so decided to try the Elven Outpost. From my research, it sounds like gold runes are random and extremely rare. None for me so far. However, in the Woo Hoo thread, I found several references that they can drop in multiples when they finally do drop.
    https://forums.storm8.com/search.php?searchid=15046691