Page 218 of 393 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228268318 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    The onyx boar consistently gives me a number of troll horns. Today when I collected from 16 onyx boars I did not get even one troll horn. Are others getting troll horns from their onyx boars still?

Onyx Boar (craft)
    Info: An anything but boaring friend! Pet it so see what items it found for you!
    Crafted: Workshop, 15 minutes - 40 wild onyx boar pelts
    Drops: Scorched Fur, Boar Pelt, Fur, Bone, Creep Tooth, Troll Horn, Troll Essence, Boar Tusk, or Feral Magic.
    Collection time: 4 hours (speed up 16 gems)
    I have noticed this, too.

I know I'm not maxed out on them as I just started the trade that used 20 Troll Horns but when I collected from 12 of my Onyx Boars I didn't get a single Troll Horn. That's never happened before so it stands out as odd. Maybe it's just a down cycle for our realms? Either way, I'll track my boar drops this week to see if it's a continuing issue or not.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I have noticed this, too.

I know I'm not maxed out on them as I just started the trade that used 20 Troll Horns but when I collected from 12 of my Onyx Boars I didn't get a single Troll Horn. That's never happened before so it stands out as odd. Maybe it's just a down cycle for our realms? Either way, I'll track my boar drops this week to see if it's a continuing issue or not.
    Thanks for your reply. After I read your response, I collected from my 16 onyx boars and did receive 4 troll horns so I guess it was just a glitch for a few collections. I usually do that 6 hour trade that requires 20 troll horns overnight so I have a pretty good handle on my troll horn count. Thank you, again, AnnirasSweets, I am always appreciative of your posts.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Thanks for your reply. After I read your response, I collected from my 16 onyx boars and did receive 4 troll horns so I guess it was just a glitch for a few collections. I usually do that 6 hour trade that requires 20 troll horns overnight so I have a pretty good handle on my troll horn count. Thank you, again, AnnirasSweets, I am always appreciative of your posts.
    I know what you mean, I pay pretty close attention to my horns too. Only I usually do the the 6 hour Troll Horn trade and the 8 hour Naga trade during the day and the 5 gem trade overnight.

My Onyx Boars finally dropped today too but I only got 1 measly Troll Horn out of 12 boars. They're definitely getting stingy in their old age... maybe it's time to retire them for a bit and replace them with my squad of Baby Elf Trolls?

Farm Supplier

Visits to kingdoms

Would like to check out kingdoms of people who post on forum. Is there a way I can do this?i can check their mailboxes on this site. Can not view their actually game board. Some leave notes, always accepting neighbors, but there is no way to contact them?- that I know . Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzytish24 View Post
    Would like to check out kingdoms of people who post on forum. Is there a way I can do this?i can check their mailboxes on this site. Can not view their actually game board. Some leave notes, always accepting neighbors, but there is no way to contact them?- that I know . Thanks
    You can only see realms in the actual CS app (unless a player has posted pics on the forum) and to my knowledge, the only way to view a specific player's realm in game is by inviting them with their s8 ID.

If it was me and I wanted to see your kingdom, I would invite you to be my neighbor and then visit you right away. I would leave a note on your wall explaining that I wasn't necessarily looking for a neighbor but wanted to see your realm. That way you could accept the invite if you wanted, but you would know that I wouldn't feel bad or upset if you declined.

How do i get castle story to quit asking me to install and play Home Decor? I've already downloaded and played (the first time I was asked). I've uninstalled and reinstalled, yet it still bugs me about it several times a day. It's been months.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by whoyouis View Post
    How do i get castle story to quit asking me to install and play Home Decor? I've already downloaded and played (the first time I was asked). I've uninstalled and reinstalled, yet it still bugs me about it several times a day. It's been months.
    There is no way. So far - it will KEEP popping up and annoying all of us, until we just quit the game.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whoyouis View Post
    I don't get these anymore as I played through these games till they stopped popping up. Otherwise, you just have to be careful not to trigger accidentally spending gems when it does pop up. It's even better if click on the icon and turn it off yourself before it pops up. Won't stop them coming though until you play through to the level it asks.

How do I costumize my avatar? When I go to edit avatar it provides some costume ones which are just an empty box.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    How do I costumize my avatar? When I go to edit avatar it provides some costume ones which are just an empty box.
    Only S8 staff and mods have avatars. You can add a pic to your inbox page but it won't show on the forum.