Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
I have a question about the Town Square. I have 750 crowns which means I could purchase the tradesman... is he worth purchasing or should I hold out for Maya, she is 1,000 crowns. I see both these characters have goals and exclusive items that come with their purchase. Is one better than the other in your opinion? I have never bought a character in the Town Square. I’m just wondering what I should do, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I keep feeling like I’m going to miss out on something if I purchase the ‘wrong’ character. Also the characters that don’t have story books next to them, are they just walkers or do they drop anything? I’ve had a look at the Town Square in The Hub and lots of great info there which I appreciate, I just need a bit of advice before I spend all my crowns! Thanks in advance.
I bought the tradesman first but I regretted it. I think the guardsmen is a better buy because you can then purchase his 2 guard dogs. The dogs give simple feast, hearty feast, rat tails, milk, swords, or armor. In my lower level kingdom these dogs are a great help.

Trudyscandles