Page 164 of 392 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Here's the link to the goal in The Hub:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1360112

Have you finished the Glimmergate Part 3 goals? The previous page of above shows all the Glimmergate goals.
    OMG thank you! I'm currently going through the Lady Greselda goals. It just didn't make sense that with her unlocked I couldn't build her items in a completely different story line goal (Elves / Reliquary) and there are no hints in the game as to what to do.

(I think this info should have been linked in the Reliquary goals.)

Your welcome! Good luck
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    I have 16 plots that I can expand to but it takes me forever and ever to earn enough trade tickets to get expansion permits... Am I missing a trick somehow to accumulating them more quickly? I feel like people are always begging for more expansion plots and have their permits maxed out in storage... How are you all doing it so quickly? I always have trades going out and only have 1 permit in storage right now. I play every day.
    Now that there are animal options to get expansion permits it marginally easier, however only expect to get 1-2 a month. For those of us who were around when the royal exchange released permits, we had more time to focus on this part. I pretty much solely did the egg/dairy exchange and could get 1 permit a week. It depends on how often you are in the game. Unless you're willing to gem them, and they are very pricey, you have to find a way to maximise your energy efficiency to get tickets.

[moving to the Help Me thread]

Farm Supplier
    Hey guys!I just got a belladonna's inscription. Is that weird? Don't know what to do with it. L50 player. Happy holidayss!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinatized View Post
    Hey guys!I just got a belladonna's inscription. Is that weird? Don't know what to do with it. L50 player. Happy holidayss!!!

Indeed
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mhdragons View Post
    I don't have videos on the new version of cs. If I launch the winter version I still get videos a lot of the time but beware if you are in a community event or even some other times it will reset your progress to zero! When you jnow youve collected more and even received a lower prize multiple times. I don't know why they can't just get the videos back in. Android.
    So that's what happens with the videos, I was wondering about it. Thought it was on break and that they would return eventually. So is nothing to do? Won't they come back? Because I don't know how to go back to earlier version. And if I should find out I don't wanna loose my progress; what do you mean by progress, inventory and level and all or just things that's a during crafting?

Rhino Keeper
    I have been saving my gold troll tokens for a second cabbage hut and the last couple months there has been nothing good like Ali's, dragons, nagas or anything really...we need better prizes...before I decide to actually buy a 2nd cabbage hut does anyone know how many we can save? Is there a limit? If there is no limit then hopefully in the future there will be some good prizes to save up for but if there is a limit I'm scared it will be forever till the next good prizes is offered and a 2nd hut would be a waste when I could craft Ali's and tigers and other animals that may drop expansion permits and energy......I did notice though my golden tiger rarely or maybe one dropped a permit compared to animals we crafted during monster hunts...thanks for any info

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jackylina29 View Post
    I have been saving my gold troll tokens for a second cabbage hut and the last couple months there has been nothing good like Ali's, dragons, nagas or anything really...we need better prizes...before I decide to actually buy a 2nd cabbage hut does anyone know how many we can save? Is there a limit? If there is no limit then hopefully in the future there will be some good prizes to save up for but if there is a limit I'm scared it will be forever till the next good prizes is offered and a 2nd hut would be a waste when I could craft Ali's and tigers and other animals that may drop expansion permits and energy......I did notice though my golden tiger rarely or maybe one dropped a permit compared to animals we crafted during monster hunts...thanks for any info
    I think you are asking about a limit on the rotten cabbages? If so, I don’t believe there is a limit, I’m currently over 500. There is a limit of 99 for the gold troll tokens.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

New Resident
    Hello,
    I?m attempting ?an expert opinion? and have read that I need to compete certain goals first. How do I know which ones i?ve Completed? I don?t remember them all and was hoping for a list that showed me somewhere!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi puddie12, there are 2 main guides/resources to check for progress. The Story Outline Guide has a link to all discussion threads, a list of goals and tips on what triggers goals. This will be your most helpful. To expand on that go to the Main Goal Guide which has all detailed goals listed for all threads and duplicates the most important tips.

This post will help you with your formatting issue: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1463238